Chapter 22 Dark Fantasy

Song by: A day to remember-If it means a lot to you

Jackson

 We open up with This Christmas and Hark how the bells While we were practicing Willow was walking around she seen almost every inch of my house but the garage.

 "So how is she?" asked Q as I was drinking a bottle of water.

 "What?" I asked looking confuse I turn my gaze to him.

 "How is she I mean I saw what happen on the news when I was in Russia" I took a deep breath before answering.

 "To be honest I don't know we haven't really talk about it you know" I sat down on a bing bag chair.

 "Yeah man but I mean sooner or later you guys have to talk I mean what do you guys do all day have sex?" he said with a laugh I know it was met to be a joke but I didn't laugh because when I looked back that was the high light of are so called relationship if it wasn't that were fighting about something.

 "Ok since your not laughing I guessing that's the high light of the relationship?" Q asked I looked back at Willow she was threw some of are old albums from when we were kids until now.

 "I don't what to do I mean I want to help her but I don't know how you know?" I said looking up at Q he was standing near me.

 "Just be their for her it may not be much but for her to know some one has her back makes a huge difference" he said with a smile. I heard a loud noise from my guitar I quickly jumped up and ran to are Mimi stage.

 "What the hell was that?" I yelled to find Willow was playing my guiter I tried to be cool with it but the fact that someone had their hands on my guitar was killing me.

 "I'm so sorry I just wanted to try it" Willow said handing back to me I sleighed and smiled.

 "If you wanted to learn you could of just ask" I said walking over to her she looked down at the guitar.

 Willow

 I was going threw the guys album and walking around the garage it was pretty cool it looks like a Mimi club house. When I went threw the album their were so cute a saw baby pictures, birthdays, sleep overs and vacations it seems that they new each other since they were kids they never been apart from each other.

 When I had Jackson's guitar in my hand I could tell he was pits I new he loved the thing but I didn't think he would kill a person for it I try to give it back to him but then I saw is face relax a bit and he came behind and hold me around my waist "I'm sorry" he whispered and kissed me on my cheek.

 "Hey you guys I think now should be a good time to start working on are new  song" said JR.

 "What new song?" I asked look up at Jackson.

 "It's called if it mines a lot to but we have the beat but no words" he said letting go of me he took the guitar from my hands and started to play and they rest join in.

 "You see solid beat but no words to follow" he said.

 "Hold up maybe if you keep playing the words will follow threw you know flow out" I said walking towards the mic.

 "Its worth a shot" said James getting ready to play the music started to play and Jackson started to sing.

 "And hey darling I hope you're good tonight And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving Yeah I want it but no I don't need it Tell me something sweet to get me by Cause I can't come back home till they're singing"