Hot day - ethan

^can we just take a moment to discuss his new piercing oml! lol

Your pov

It was super hot. You inside were basically being fried.

"Ethaaaaaaaan I'm hooooot!" you whine.
"Oh yea you are." He saws winking at you.
"No I'm seroius I am being cooked!"

"Well let's go swimming" he says in a duh tone.
"Good idea" you say as you kiss his cheek then got up to go get ready.

-
About 20 minutes later you and Ethan were ready.

-About 20 minutes later you and Ethan were ready

^^the swimsuit you wore and what you wore over it

"I CANT HELLLLP IT SHES TO PERRRRFECT," me and Ethan screamed in the car. I could feel his hand slightly drumming along to the beat on my thigh. All of a sudden the music stops. I was to into the song to realizr that we were at the beach.

"Were here babe" he says as he turns of the car.
"Finally" I smirked
-
We found a spot and laid our stuff down and ran to the ocean hand in hand. (tbh I don't know why I didn't make this at the pool I have a crippling fear and hatred for the ocean lol) all through beach trip I could tell ethan was in a mood because he kept either grabbing or slapping my ass.

"ETHANN!" I screamed as he. Same up from under the water scarring me.

"Hahaha sowy baby" he kisses my cheek making me blush. It then gets quiet as we stare into each other's eyes slowly floating closer to each other. We were inches apart when ethan grabbed me by the waist and threw me backwards. Causing me to squeal and him to die of laughter. (Rip)

Ethan's pov

I see the anger in her face as she comes up from the water but all I could focus on was how sexy she was with the water running off her body and I began to move in closer until she splashed me.

"Fuck you ethan" she yelled but it was soon followed by her adorable giggle.

I smiled and then continued to mover closer to her.

Your pov

I could tell that he was coming closer so I began moving closer to meet him halfway. Eventually after what felt like forever we meet everything on our bodies we're connecting except for our lips but that was soon broken we ethan leaned in connecting our lips.

They moved in sync and soon Ethan's younger was begging for entrance and I gave it to him immediately deepening our kiss.
His hands on my "waist" I say that bc that's were basically on my ass and my hands clasped around his neck. I pulled away and looked down to the water telling him that I could feel his his boner. He pulled me closer slightly rubbing his boner on my heat. I moaned. He smirked.

" I think that we should get outta here." He whispers in my ear and I just nod my head and bit my lip.
-
We are home now and as soon as I open the door I feel ethan grab my ass hard. I squeal and then feel his arms turn me around to face him. His hands gripping my waist and my arms on his chest. Staring into each others eyes I bite my lip.

"Fuck"I hear him mumble and before I could respond he smashed his lips onto mine. The makeout sesh started to get real heated both of us moaning just from this makeout session. I tug on his lip causing him to pick me up and run to out room. He throws me on the bed and takes off his shirt and I do the same.

"Damn baby girl" he says causing me to blush. Ethan then prcedes to jump on me grinding his boner(on mine 🤣) on my heat.

"Ethan"I moan as he begins kissing down my neck finding my sweetspot. He takes my bikini top of and begins kissing/biting them causing me to become a moaning mess.
His hands pull off my shorts and bikini bottoms(spongebob???) in one swift movement and then begins to rub his finger in my entrance.

"Etha- mmmm" he cuts me off my liking my heat.
"Mmmmmm oh yes yes ethannnn mmm!" I continue to moan. I begin to feel a knot in my stomach.

"Ethaaannn im-mm gonna cumm" he stands up and then takes his swim trunks off and thrust into me.
"Omggggg ETHA-" he slightly choked me.
"Call me daddy baby girl" he moans.
"Mmmmmm daddy daddy yes yes uuuuuuuh" I moan
"I'm gonna cum daddy"
"Same princess"

We both realese (birth control pills) and he rolls over and plots next to you.

"That. Was. Amazing. Baby" he says between breaths.

"It's not over yet"I look up at him and them bit my lip. I begin kissing his neck and move my way down to ya know.

"Fuck (y/n)" he mumbles.
I give his (idk what to call it so Ima just say dic.k) dic.k kitten licks causing his head to go back and him to grunt. I then put him whole in my mouth and begin bobbing my head up and down.

"Goddamn princess" he grabs my hair into a makeshift ponytail "oh yea baby girls right there ugggggh" he pushes my head down shoving more of him in my mouth. I felt his dic.k twitch so I knew he was almost there.

" come here princess" he says standing up off the bed and me sitting on the bed. He pumps his dic.k then he releases on my face and domes off it gets in my mouth and I swallow it quickly.

"Good girl" he says running his thumb across my lips picking up some ummmmmmm juices? Then he puts his thumb in my mouth and I sick off the stuff from off his finger.

We spent the rest off the day cuddling naked in bed and maybe just maybe we might of had about 5 rounds. And you bet we were dying of the heat from the house and the heat from our activities.
-
-
-
Hello guys this story was VERY smutty I am going to churcg this Sunday lol. ❤️❤️❤️
But be sure to go follow my insta @dolandober and I want to thank you for reading I honestly thought that zero people would ever read this so yeah. ✌️✌️✌️
And pls hmu to start a dolan group chat in insta all are welcome and that's it soooo bye love you. And thanks for the nice comment you know who u are! ☺️☺️☺️