Chapter 17 ~ the meeting.

Start from the beginning

Percy bowed. "I'm Cedmi, commander of the first sector, and the leader of the Chaos Army." He smirked, as he stood up straight again.

Luke leaned in and whispered to Percy again. "Do you think they heard of you as the great assassin?"

Percy shrugged his shoulders. Luke smirked waiting to see the god's reaction.

The Olympian's eyes widened, and they all jumped out of their thrones. They all heard of the great assassin called Cedmi.

"Ced... Cedmi?" Athena stuttered.

The demigods all looked confused as to why the Olympians were acting this way.

Percy smiled, and nodded. "Well, hello to you too, Lady Athena."

Athena froze on the spot. This is the great assassin... speaking to me! she thought.

"Wow, dude... we all heard of you! You are the great assassin, right?" asked Apollo.

Artemis shook her head, embarrassed by her little brother's acting.

Percy nodded. "Yes, that's right, but we're not here to talk about me. I believe we're here because of a... war?" Percy wanted to confirm with them.

Zeus nodded, and sat on his throne, still aware of his lightning bolt being in the great assassins hand.

"Yes, Kronos has risen once more, along with Gaia and we can't beat them again..." Zeus trailed off thinking about how Percy was the one to beat them both last time.

"Yes, we know, we also know there are seven Titans, other than Kronos joining on their side," Percy added.

Zeus nodded in agreement.

Percy looked at the other commanders, and then back at Zeus.

"Well, Lord Chaos has sent us here to help you with the war and these are his other commanders." He gestured to his friends behind his.

"Introduce yourselves," Percy told them.

The rest of the Olympians sat on their thrones again. But they still didn't get over the shock, that the great assassin was here.

Luke stepped forward first, as he was the second commander. He wanted to frown at the gods but fought against it.

"I'm Koster, commander of the second sector," he told them in his serious voice. He then stepped back next to Percy, who was standing to his left.

Zoë stepped forward next. "Alicia, commander of the third sector," she said and then stood on Percy's right.

Bianca went next. "I am Relia, commander of the fourth sector," she told them and stepped back.

Charles stepped forward. "I'm Grett, I'm the commander of the fifth sector," he said and then stepped back.

Silena who was standing next to Charles, stepped forward after him. "Mari. I'm Mari, and I'm the commander of the sixth sector."

Michael stepped forward next. "Noah, commander of the seventh sector," he said and stepped back.

Feria stepped forward next. She was more nervous than anyone because it's her first time meeting these people, along with Adrien who didn't know any of them either.

"I'm Feria, commander of the eighth sector," she said and quickly stepped back.

Adrien was nervous too, but not as much as Feria. He stepped forward. "Adrien, commander of the ninth  sector." He stepped back.

When Adrien stepped back, Percy then stepped forward. "Got any more questions?" he asked the Olympians and the demigods.

"Where will you be staying?" asked Hermes. He was kind of excited being able to speak to the great assassin that the whole universe adores.

"Lord Chaos told us to stay at Camp-Half-Blood, if that's alright?" Percy questioned.

Zeus nodded. "Yes, we will speak to Chiron about that."

"Great," said Percy. He then waved his hand and a black vortex appeared in the middle of the throne room again.

"We will see you there," Percy told them. He gestured for the other commanders to go through the portal.

When they did, Percy tossed the lightning bolt back to Zeus, who caught it and Percy went in last, before the portal just disappeared.

"Well... I guess we better get to Camp," said Hermes.

Everyone nodded and then the Olympians teleported themselves and the demigods to Camp Half-Blood.