30.

~They told me that to make her fall in love, I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs I'm the one who falls in love~ A.N.

Harry-

My heart literally felt like it hurt, the intent pounding to it unfamiliar and uncomfortable for me. I knew it was because I'm scared, and absolutely fucking worried for my mother. I pick up my head, my nose accidentally nudging Joeys glasses as I pressed our foreheads together. Her hand still runs through the hair at the back of my head, and when she whispers to me that it will be alright, I shake my head absentmindedly.

"It will, Harry." She tells me again.

Instead of shaking my head again and thinking of just how terrible things are going to be, I mold my lips to hers. Her lips are unresponsive at first, and then I press my hips to hers, desperate to get my mind off things. She catches up quickly, but her lips are soft on mine and her hands are as well, when all I want, and all I need is for her to make me feel something.

I push my tongue passed her lips, and she lets out a soft sigh which makes me grind my hips against hers again. Her lips break from mine and I trail wet kisses down her neck, the last mark I left causing her to wince as I trailed over it. When I take the fabric of the back of her baggy shirt into my fists, pulling it up her back, I hear her mutter something but can't quite hear it over the pulse in my ears.

Holding the fabric up with one hand at the top of her back, my other explores the bare skin revealed there.

"Harry," I hear her say this time, and lift my head to look at her.

"Slow down." She tells me, her lips swollen and red, her hands on my back due to our close proximity.

"I don't want to. I need something, Jo....I can't...." I trail off. I can't feel anything, is what I wanted to say.

"We can't do this right now, you're upset." She says in a calming tone, her hand pressing against the side of my face.

"Please." I whisper.

She reaches an arm back, taking my hand off her back to hold it in hers, our intertwined hands between our chests.

"Just look at me." She utters, keeping her other hand on the side of my face.

I take deep breaths, focusing on her eyes until my pounding pulse left my ears and my fist at her back releases the fabric of her T-shirt.

"You will be okay." She tells me, making my heart ache even more.

"She won't be."

She nods her head weakly in protest, probably knowing there is no use of lying and saying that she will be out loud. So all she could manage was a small nod of her head in false disagreement.

"Can I stay here tonight?" I ask her in a tone which barely reached above a whisper. She nods her head, and I close my eyes with our foreheads still touching.

Josephine-

When I wake up that next morning, there is no pillow underneath my head and one leg is hanging off the bed. When I lift my head up, I see one of my arms is sprawled limply across Harrys chest. I retract the limb off his bare skin, my eyes scanning his face. An arm is behind his head, the other laid beside him. I've noticed that Harry often twitches in his sleep, his fingers curling at the moment.

When Harry releases a tired groan and rolls onto his side, his back faces me and I hang my feet over the edge of my bed so I can stand, grabbing my glasses off my nightstand. I tip toe to my bathroom and brush my teeth, rinsing off my face. I don't bother on trying to tame my hair. When I rest back onto my bed, I lay in the quiet room for quite a bit, waiting for Harry to wake up since it is only seven in the morning. When I begin to think that maybe I can fall back asleep, I see Harry lift himself onto an elbow, still facing away from me. He uses a fist to rub at both his eyes, before lying back down onto his back with a huff.