Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

She accompany me to the airport. I turn around and smile at her. Because of her... I can smile naturally. She makes me feel like a human for once. She refrain from giving me physical contact since I told her, if I use it too long it'll affect my health. So we just wave at each other. I turn around and left. Leaving New York for a long time. But I will come back.

See you soon New York.... Gwen

-Returning and New People-

Y/N P.O.V

A couple of years have passed. It's time for me to be coming back to New York. I can't wait to be there. I missed Gwen so much.

Soon I'll be landing on New York airport. I keep looking out the window at the sight of New York that's starting to come into view.

We are soon landed. I grab my belongings and get out of the plane. I start walking towards the taxi stand and wait for the taxi. After about 9 minutes, one taxi begin to pull up.

I got on the taxi and told the driver Gwen's address. Then we start our journey. I took out my ear piece and played a song, F/S (fav song). I look out the window and begin humming to the song.

Time-skip

We pull up to a familiar home. I paid the taxi driver and exit the cab after saying thank you. I walk along the stone path and reach the front door. I give it a slow knock.

After waiting for a few minutes, the door is opens to reveal a woman, Gwen's Mom. "Y/N?" She said, wide eyed. I smile "yeah it's me" I say. She beams and pulls me into a hug. I didn't hug back. She didn't say anything because she knows about my condition. "You're back" she said. She's like a Mother to me.

She pulls away and smile at me. She moves aside and allows me to enter. She leads me to the living room and gestures me to take a seat. We start talking about random things. Gwen is still at school. She'll be coming home soon.

Time-skip

It's been 2 hours. Gwen should be home by now. I glance at the clock then I look back to Gwen's Mom. "Where's Gwen? Shouldn't she be home by now?" I asks her. She seems to froze slightly. I was confused. "Gwen... She's-" she's not able to finish her sentence as she was cut off by a choked sob.

"W-What's wrong?" I asks. She looks at me with a broken expression. "She's gone..." She says in a weak voice. My eyes widened in shock. W-what? Gwen's gone? It can't be. I shook my head as tears begin to stream down my eyes. Her Mom pulls me into a hug. I cries on her shoulder.

After a while I begin to calm down. I slowly pull away from her embrace. I look at her "where?" I asks. She looks at me confused. "Her funeral" I say. She told me where her tomb is. I got up and bow to her. I got out of the house and start heading to the cemetery.

Soon I arrive there. I start walking down the path as I scan the tomb stone. I keep scanning until my eyes landed on a tomb stone with the most important person in my life. "Here lies Gwen Stacy... She'll always be love" I say lowly. I start walking closer to her tomb. Until I'm standing right in front of it. I kneel down and gently graze her tomb with my hand. I can see the people that's been there for her funeral. I see the look of sorrow in their faces. I pull my hand away. "Gwen... Why did you go? I promised to come back and I did. You promised me you'll be there when I come back. Why did you go?" I say. Tears starts to swell up in my eyes.

My right hand went over to my mouth as I start to sob. Tears begin to stream down my eyes. "You were my only friend, Gwen... I don't have anyone now" I cried out. I hunch over as I start to cry harder. After a while I finally calm down "I missed you..." I whispers. "Why did you go?"

"Who are you?" I heard a voice said behind me. I turn to face the stranger. I can't recognise him. "I'm Y/N. Gwen is my best-friend" I say. "So you're Y/N" he said. I nod. He smiles and walk closer to me. "I'm Peter... Peter Parker" he said, reaching out for a hand shake. I just stare at it. I hesitate at first before slowly shaking his hand.

Vision

I see flying. When the figure looks up I can see a net. Spider net coming out from his tech on his wrist. The people watching him yelling out "Spiderman!"

Then he's fighting against someone in a greenish armour. The person drops someone. He went down to grab her. They're are in a giant clock building. The guy in the green armour start attacking him. While the girl hanging on his net for dear life.

He kicks the guy until he slams against the wall and fall unconscious. The girl is falling to her death as he tries to grab her. When he reaches down, he checks on the girl. Gwen. He begin crying trying to get her back to life.

End of Vision

Peter waves his hand on front of my face. I snap out of it and look at him. "You're Spiderman" I say. His eyes widened "h-how?" He asks, shocked. I step away from him and begin running.

I went over to Gwen's house and close the door. She invites me to stay with her and I agree. She might be lonely. She's being alone. Gwen's siblings have their own things to do and is out of town. So her Mother is all by her self. So I decide to keep her company. I just can't believe what I just saw.

Peter Parker is.... Spiderman

*to be continued*