Kidnapped by a Psychopath- Chapter 10

Play music like four times throughout the chapter!
Oh dear lord it's hot in here ^^
Instagram: Mikaylacorn_
Snapchat: Mikaylacorn2

Play music like four times throughout the chapter!Oh dear lord it's hot in here ^^Instagram: Mikaylacorn_Snapchat: Mikaylacorn2

I don't even know what to say to y'all. You guys are seriously the best things! THANKS for reading my novel a billion. My reads have skyrocketed over the last week because of you guys voting, commenting, and adding to a reading list. I appreciate all those things so much.

A lot of this book will not be in Caden's P.O.V. Sorry to say but I will rarely use him unless Amber is off somewhere and nothing is going on inside her head. I do like writing his part but it's hard because I'm not a man so I don't particularly think like one.

P.S Amadeo Leandro is playing Caden Moretti from now on.

But...here's a treat for my favorite fans. >:)

CADEN MORETTI:

"Game over."
-Jigsaw

I could hardly contain my grin as I observed Amber thoroughly. I watched her through the large Microsoft computers that filled up every inch of the right wall in the technological room the mansion had, but my eyes couldn't help but focus in on her. I never could smile from glee but her pain made me satisfied. Sure my eyes were usually void of any emotion but this girl had them sparking up with amusement.

She struggled greatly with the ropes for hours before giving up. That was the longest period of determination I had seen from anyone in a while. You could clearly start to see the pink blisters forming along her porcelain skin on her wrists and ankles as she tugged furiously.

She shouted strings of curse words every few minutes before eventually going still with no hope written across her features. She looked exhausted with her damp, sweaty hair and the dark rings under her eyes.

This will be too easy. I thought as I watched her drain quickly.

The poor girl was so unaware of her surroundings. . .well of herself. When I had leaned in and kissed her I had slipped a pocket knife under her thighs.

She could escape if she really wanted to, but her tiredness was screwing up her sense of awareness. Pathetic.

I wanted to play fair. Even though I told her she shouldn't attempt an escape, escaping the ropes wouldn't hurt, I would still be able to take her down, and I'm sure it would feel good to release the tension in her wrists.

She ended up falling asleep a little after six hours and I assigned Giovanni, our technological expert, to stay and watch over her and notify me of any changes concerning her in the next eighteen hours.