17 | "Make My Day"

Danielle had never been on a boat before. She'd never found the time to, or the perfect one to suit her high class taste. That was until now.

After a morning spent lazing around in the hotel doing 'normal' things like watching a movie and cuddling, Antonio decided to treat Danielle to one of his favourite things: a boat ride.

Danielle was stunned at the sight of the magnificent boat. It looked so beautiful-- perfect for someone in Antonio's lane-- and Danielle couldn't wait to look at the Los Angeles beach-goers from the tip of her nose during this experience. She planned to bronze up in the sun, take lots of selfies and videos and go wild.

She tilted her massive designer hat as Antonio helped her out of the car. He was dressed casually a denim shirt, white jeans and Brown deck shoes (another one of Danielle's picks), and she wore a simple white off-the-shoulder top, floral pants, yellow heels and her white Prada sun hat.

The day was perfect for some cruising and Danielle was ready for it: killer bikini packed, sunscreen loaded, cellphone battery on 100% as well as a powerbank, and at the mention of there being a mini bar and pool on boat, Danielle knew she had to bring her alter ego, Foxxy, along.

Antonio helped Danielle onto the boat and immediately went to change into his swimwear while Danielle headed to the mini bar to ask the bartender for a strawberry cocktail for herself and a glass of orange juice for Antonio with ice (and a dash of vodka which he didn't have to know about). While the bartender for busy with that, Danielle was sure to take a few pictures with her phone, both of herself and of where she was.

When Antonio got back, Danielle was already lounging on one of the comfortable outdoor couches near the pool with her Gucci shades over her eyes, her phone in one hand and her cocktail in the other.

Antonio smiled. Deciding to bother her, he went to lounge next to her and smother with kisses.

"Antonio, stop! You gon' make me mess my outfit!" Danielle giggled.

"Welcome to my boat," he said.

Danielle smiled. "It's beautiful," she tilted her glasses, leaving them just near the tip of her nose, and she checked Antonio out. "So is all of this," she complimented.

"Blue is my colour, right?" Antonio tucked his hand into his pocket as if to strike a pose.

"Absolutely," Danielle set her glass down on the glass table beside her.

"I'm hungry," Antonio went off topic. "I asked the team to make us some lunch. Do you want to have a little tour while they set up?"

"Okay," Danielle smiled.

Antonio got up and picked up his drink then he helped Danielle up too. Their first point was the bar, which Danielle was already famiar with, but Antonio wanted to formally introduce Danielle to his favourite bartender in all of L.A, Rico. They then went to meet the captain, Edward, and the waitresses, Ellein and Charmaine. Apparently the chef had already left. Antonio also showed Danielle the luxurious cabins below and then he gave her some privacy to get changed into her bikini. 

When Danielle made it back to the top, food was already served and that little lounging area had gone from simple to cute with scatter cushions all over the couches and a throw over one end of the seats (for later).

Knowing that Antonio had his eyes on her, Danielle flipped her hair over her shoulders and tossed part of her rose gold mesh robe back so she could adjust her matching bikini bottoms by pulling them up a little for no good reason. She glanced at Antonio flirtatiously and approached him with an added swing in her hips.