Chapter One

Cassandra's life changed dramatically the night of her brother's 21st birthday. She was in Kane's bedroom looking for the balloons, he had bought.
"Cassie they are in a plastic bag. I think I put them on my bed." She raced upstairs to her brother's room to find half a dozen plastic bags on his bed. She started riffling through them searching out the balloons when she came across the book. Being the book worm that she was, she couldn't help opening it. Her mouth fell open and became dry. Inside were pictures of men and women. She was mesmerized. In her 18 years she had never seen anything so hot. She closed the book to read the cover. Oral Sex She'll Never Forget: 50 Positions and Techniques That Will Make Her Orgasm like She Never Has Before. Oh my god. She continued to flick through the pages looking at all the pictures. It started making her flutter down below so she crossed her legs tight. She had never had these feels before.
"So what do you think of my book?" A husky male voice whispered into my ear. She automatically dropped the book back onto the bed and spun around, feeling her cheeks burn. She had been so engrossed in the book; she hadn't heard Luke enter the room. She stared into Luke's baby blue eyes and for a moment she was speechless. They were so mesmerising, she had to blink in order to get back her train of thought.
"I was just looking for the balloons." She quickly explained. 
"Kane said they were in a plastic bag on his bed. I'm sorry. I wasn't snooping Luke." She was so embarrassed she couldn't stop blushing so she looked at her feet to stop herself from his sparkling blue eyes that had her hook line and sinker.
"It's alright sweetie, our secret. The balloons are in this bag." He winked at her, then grabbed hold of her sweaty hand and led her out of the room.
Luke was her brother's best friend. He'd been in her life for as long as she could remember. He and Kane met in kindergarten and had been inseparable ever since. He was like one of the family, except he was not. He was tall, dark, extremely sexy, with the most amazingly baby blue eyes. He had always been so mysterious to Cassie. For the last three years Luke had been single. Girls were always throwing themselves at him, especially when he was playing his saxophone, but he just didn't seem interested in women anymore. Kane seemed to think he was having an illicit affair with some woman and no matter how much he tried to pry it out of Luke; he wouldn't give up his secret.  All he had admitted to was being in love with someone. But he would not say who she was. After the book Cassie had just found, she was thinking there was definitely a lucky someone out there.
The party was jumping. Cassie had gone all out picking her dress. It was red hot, and strapless.  It clung to every inch of her body. She was feeling rather naughty in it. She smirked at herself. Unbeknown to anyone else in the room, she was not wearing panties. It ruined the line of her extremely expensive dress and she wasn't having that. Her shoes were the highest heels she had ever worn. They made her legs look like they went on forever. She looked hot. Red hot and it was certainly getting the attention it deserved.
She finished her champagne cocktail and decided she needed another. When she entered the kitchen, a couple of her brother's mates were in there.
"Hey Cass. Looking hot tonight. Maybe later..." Rick stopped talking mid-sentence and turned white.
"Catch you later Cassie." And they left the room. She looked around the room but no one was there. How strange. She really didn't understand men.
She poured herself a glass of champagne and popped a strawberry into it. She loved watching it bubble up.
She sensed rather than heard someone behind her.
"You do look stunning Cassandra". Luke's husky voice was in her ear again.
"I am wondering thou, did you decided not to wear panties after looking at my book?" His hands were on her sides and slowly running down the length of her body and over her hips. She caught her breath, as he pulled her hair over one shoulder and lightly kissed the back of her neck trailing his tongue down to her shoulder. She closed her eyes. Her whole body had come alive and she had lost the ability to speak again.
"You really are delicious." Her insides began to quiver. She took a deep breath, opened her eyes and turned slowly, he was already gone. She collapsed into the nearest seat. Oh fuck. What was happening to her? In just 3 sentences, Luke had turned her into a quivering moist mess.
She spent the rest of the night talking to her girlfriend's and one by one they left and hooked up with or went to dance with some of Kane's mates. Yet no one asked her. She wondered what had happened to Luke. After their little encounter in the kitchen, she hadn't been able to stop thinking about his book. She looked around the room to see where he was. He was nowhere. Probably hooking up with some girl doing those things in the book with her. Her stomach clenched and she felt sick. The thought of Luke doing those things with another girl pissed her off. This was a different reaction. She had never been jealous before. It's Luke. She wanted him to be happy. Didn't she? She decided to go in search of him anyway.
She found him in the den. As usual, some of the girls were trying to get him to play his saxophone. Luke was so sexy when he played. He often had every girl in the room a dripping wet mess by the time he finished.
"Come on Luke, play us something?" One of the girls moaned.
"I need my right hand man if I'm going to do this. Kane, where are you?" He called.
"I'll go find him." One of the girls said jumping up off the chair.
Kane entered a few minutes later.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"Get over there on your drum kit." Kane smiled and shook his head. He walked over to his kit and started getting it ready. Luke had already gotten his sax out and was waiting on Kane. Just then his eyes met Cassie's. He flicked his head at her to come into the room. As she started across the room, Luke picked up his sax and started to play the lady in red. He watched her as she stopped dead. He had his eyes on her as he played. The soulful dulcet tones were beautiful. Kane started playing timpani in the background. Everyone was looking at Luke, and they noticed he had his eyes on Cassie. They turned to see her watching Luke. She too was mesmerised by his sex appeal. When he finished all the girls just sighed.
"Cassie, grab the microphone and join us?" Luke called. Cassie smiled and walked over to the mic. For years now, Kane, Luke and Cassie would jam together. Cassie had an amazing voice. Luke often told her she should have become a singer, but it wasn't her passion. It was a hobby she enjoyed with her brother and his best mate. Luke was so sexy when he played. It was well known he got hot playing, so he often took off her t shirt and played topless. His muscles rippling and every girl at the party knew it was the only way of getting Luke's top off. He'd become hard to get over the past three years, and every girl around was heartbroken. Luke put his sax on the floor between his legs and pulled his t shirt over his head. Cassie could audibly hear the girls moan. His abs were tight and he was tanned with a light smattering of chest hair that just made him look all the more manly and sexy.
"Any requests?" He asked.
"Old time rock and roll." Someone yelled out.
"One of my favourites, but just so you know, I won't be sliding down the hallway." He smiled and some of the girls giggled. Cassie had heard him say this before and she rolled her eyes at him. He smirked at her.
"You remember the lyric's, don't you Cass?" He asked her.
"Yes Luke." She answered sarcastically.
"One, two, a one, two, three, four."  Kane started on the drums, and then Cassie started in with the lyrics. Most of the guys were watching Cassie almost drawling. She looked so hot and had the sexiest voice. Then Luke started in with his solo and every girl in the room started to drip as he moved his body in time with his playing.
When that one was over, he looked at Kane and whispered, still believe. Kane smiled and started up on the drums. Luke started to sing Still believe by Tim Cappello. This was the song that made him want to start playing the saxophone in the first place. Watching the lost boys with Kane and Cassie one cold winter's day, he loved the look of the saxophone and said right then and there he was buying an alto sax and was going to learn how to play it. Maybe even start a band. They had been fourteen years old at the time and Kane loved the idea.
"I'll get a drum kit and we can start our band." He'd said.
"What can I do?" Little Cassie had asked.
"You can be our singer Cassie." Luke had said enthusiastically.
"I'm not sure if I can sing Luke." Cassie said worried.
"You can do anything Cassie." And he'd winked at her. Even then he had sex appeal oozing from him.
When it got to Luke's solo, the girls had gotten up and were dancing. They played a few more songs, then Rick one of Kane's mates made a request.
"Play fever and get Cassie to sing it." They all looked at each other and nodded. Kane started with timpani and Luke joined in, Cassie started to sing. She was so sexy; Luke was finding it hard to concentrate. Especially when she walked around behind him and started running her hands and body up and down his back. Luke looked over at Rick who had requested the song. His tongue was licking his lips as he looked at Cassie. Rick had always wanted to add Cassie to his sex count, but Luke had warned him to stay away from her. Now he was watching her like he was the one getting rubbed up. Cassie was getting more sensual as the song went on, and Luke could tell he'd have to keep close to her tonight. No matter how many threats he'd given the guys that she was off limits, nothing was keeping them away after this performance. Especially in that sexy as hell dress she was wearing.
They finished up and everyone clapped.
"Time to get back to the party." Luke called.
Everyone dispersed leaving Luke to put away his saxophone. He was pulling on his t shirt when he realised Cassie had also left the room.
"Shit." He said.
"What?" Kane said.
"Cassie left. I'm a bit worried Rick is going to try something on her. I could see that look in his eyes he gets when he is about to pounce a girl."
"Like hell. He touches my sister, he's fucking dead."
They both raced out of the room searching for Cassie. They were right about Rick. He had her in the kitchen. She had backed up against the wall and Rick was too close for comfort.
"You are looking so fucking sexy tonight Cass." He looked her up and down, his cock twitching in his pants.
"Thanks Rick. I just need to get myself a drink." She went to move, but Rick had effectively blocked her exit. She looked at him. He was licking his lips and she could see the outline of his cock hard in his jeans.
"You know I could make you feel really good Cass and  I bet you feel even better."  Cassie had heard about Ricks exploits from Luke and her brother and had no intention of becoming one of his whores. Rick stepped closer and was about to touch her face when Kane raced over and pulled Rick back.
"Get the fuck away from my sister Rick. She's not going to be one of your conquests." Rick stared at Kane like he was about to take him on, when Luke stepped forward and in front of Cassie.
"Fuck. With you two around, it's not fucking worth it. Cassie, if you ever intent on losing your virginity, you might want to get rid of these two. They are really screwing up your social life. I'm out of here. Have a good birthday." He pushed passed Kane and walked out.
"Are you alright? Did he touch you?" Luke asked her.
"No. He was just being a bit sleazy. I was about to kick him in the balls if he came any closer." She smiled.
"That's my girl." Kane said. He left the room and Luke followed him.
Cassie got herself another drink and left the kitchen. She looked around to see where Luke had gone. He had been acting especially different tonight when it came to her. She wondered if maybe he was trying to tell her something. She found him on the balcony talking to a couple mates. She could see him through the window. He had his eye on her. Good. She wanted to get him alone. See if he would do anything. She left the room and headed for the stairs hoping he would follow her. She moved quickly heading for the bedrooms. She'd love to get another look at that book again, but she suspected he had put it away by now, so she headed for her own bedroom. She left the door open so he could find her if he was following her. She stood with her back to the door and looked out the window into the backyard. People were dancing, laughing and making out.
She heard the door quietly close and looked up into the window's reflection. Her heart skipped a beat. Luke was following her.
He was behind her; she could feel his body against hers. His hands slid around her waist.
"What are you doing in here on your own Cassandra" he asked in his husky voice.
"I'm not alone." She replied.
He chuckled. "No, you're not."  He kissed the side of her neck and nibbled down to her shoulder like before, she shivered. His hands moved around to her stomach as he nibbled her ear.
"Delicious". He whispered. Luke's hands started to investigate her body; her breasts swelled as one hand rubbed her nipple through the material of her dress making it stand to attention while the other hand travelled down to her creaming pussy. He began rubbing his palm firmly against her mound, all the while kissing and nibbling her neck.
"Oh fuck". She whispered. She was beginning to drip.
She turned to face him. He looked so hot. His eyes dropped to her mouth and on instinct she licked her lips then scrapped her teeth along her lower lip.
"Let me do that for you". Slowly he leaned into her and placed a lingering kiss softly on her lips. Her first kiss. Something animalistic went through her. She threw her arms around his neck her hands in his hair and tried to catch his lip with her teeth.
"Ah" he groaned. His fingers were in her hair, pulling her into him, kissing her hungrily. She was hungry for him too. His tongue invaded her mouth. She wanted him closer, inside her. He pulled away suddenly and looked at her. His baby blue eyes were blazing into her own emerald green eyes.
"Oh Cassandra." He moaned. He was hard, his huge erection pushing against her belly.
"You started this".
"Actually baby, you did. The look on your face, the way you were crossing those long sexy legs when you were looking at my book. Tell me, did it turn you on? Did it make you wet?"
She felt a blush spread across her face.
"I thought so."
Just then a commotion erupted in the backyard. Cassandra and Luke raced to the window.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE WHEN YOU FINISH READING THE CHAPTER SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN FIND MY BOOK AND READ IT.
THANKS ANGELIQUE XO