Part Two

Om and Gauri got married in the court. From court, they straight went to Oberoi Mansion.
"Don't worry, everything will be fine." Om softly whispers to Gauri as they walked in.
"Should I be worried?" Gauri asks him back.
Om turns to his wife surprised, it was the truth that Gauri has been pretty chill all this while, the only time she seemed really worried was when she thought he had found her and she thought her contract with Shivaay was violated.
"Aren't you worried about all this?" Om asks her confused.
"I've survived worse than this." Gauri tells him shrugging. "And even if something comes up, you'll handle it."
"You trust me." Om states in shock.
Gauri turns to him in utter shock and asks him, "If I didn't trust you, do you think I would have placed my baby's and my life in your hands?"
Om had no idea how to react. He was humbled and elated to know that she trusted him. he didn't know what he had done to get her trust but he was grateful for it, especially when he was not matching up to Shivaay's standard where their family was concerned.
In the end, he simply says, "It is nice to see you acknowledge that you love the baby."
"Well... you missed that clause in the contract." Gauri tells him smiling.
Om chuckles hearing that, "I am not a fool to put the impossible in a contract paper."
Gauri smiles at him in reply.
"What happened?" Rudra asks curiously as he joined them seeing them standing and talking.
Om shakes his head. "Did you tell everyone?"
Rudra nods his head, "I informed everyone that due to circumstances that you had a court marriage in the morning."
"Circumstances?" Om asks frowning. "You didn't tell them she is pregnant, did you?"
"I don't understand why you won't tell them that, it would stop half the questioning about the sudden marriage."
"Because you know how Choti Ma is, and Dadi is also conservative, I don't want anyone thinking lowly about Gauri."
"It would have solved half the problems if we just told everyone that you got her pregnant and married her." Rudra tells him once more.
"No."
"Fine... then just tell them that you married her because she had no one." Rudra tells him irately.

"What was the need, Om?" Jhanvi asks him in shock. "Shivaay is in hospital and you got married?"
"You proved it, didn't you?" Pinky asks him maliciously. "You never cared for my son. He lived for you all and look at what you did when he fell? You started controlling and running the house. You put your brother in my son's office. And now, you got married."
"I'm sorry, Choti Ma but Gauri and I had to get married."
"Why?" Pinky asks him furiously.
"Gauri has no one else." Om tells.
"So, you would marry her?"
"Choti Ma... the only relative she had passed away." Om says
"Om, you could have brought her home. You didn't have to marry her like this." Jhanvi tells him disappointed. "How could you do this when Shivaay is not well?"
"Why are you asking him all that?" Pinky asks her. "My son is not well... that shouldn't be a reason for Omkara to not live his life or enjoy it. He can't be bothered about such minor issues like Shivaay's coma."
Rudra furiously steps forward to answer her when Om quickly holds his shoulder and pull him back.
"Mom?"
"You disappointed me, Om." Jhanvi tells him shaking her head at him.
"I am sorry, Mom... I had no choice."
"Jhanvi..." Dadi gently says as she gestured her to welcome them in.

After dinner, Om takes Gauri to his bedroom. Om had told everyone that all rituals pertaining to their marriage would be conducted only after Shivaay gets back home. Dadi and Jhanvi agreed as they didn't want to do it without Shivaay.
"You take rest." Om tells Gauri as he gestured her to the bed.
"O." Rudra calls him as he followed them to the room. turning to Gauri, he asks her, "You are fine, right?"
Gauri nods in yes.
"You need anything?"
"No." Gauri says shaking her head.
"Okay... you sleep then. I'll see you in the morning." Om tells her as he gestured Rudra to follow him.
"WHAT?" Rudra asks him in shock.
"What?" Om asks him confused.
"Where are you going?"
"Hospital, to stay with Shivaay."
"What about Gauri?"
"I have told Khanna. He'll stay outside the room."
"O! She is pregnant." Rudra reminds him. "One of us have to be with her all the time."
"It's okay, I'll manage." Gauri tells them, since the discussion was about her.
"No... Rudra is right." Om nods understanding. "I should be here with you."
"But..." Gauri starts panicking at the thought of being with him alone in a room.
"If you need something at night... you need me." Om tells her then turning to Rudra he says, "But Chote Papa can't stay with Shivaay full night. He is not keeping well and he has been with Shivaay since evening."
"I'll go to the hospital."
"But you've work in the morning." Om tells him worriedly.
"I'll manage. Don't worry. If anything, call me." Rudra tells him. "Take care, Gauri."
Om closes the door after Rudra leaves.

Seeing Gauri nervously looking at him, Om tells her, "The bed is yours, be comfortable. I'll use the couch."
Gauri nods and walks to the bed. Om watches as Gauri nervously got on the bed. He could see that she was nervous.
"I thought you trusted me." Om states as he sat on the couch watching her.
"I do." Gauri whispers.
"Then?"
Gauri shakes her head.
Wanting to distract her, he asks her curiously "You said you survived worse than this... what did you mean?"
Gauri thoughtfully looks at him.
"If you don't want to talk about it, it is fine."
"I was studying here in a hostel." Gauri tells him. "And my family back home."
"And?" Om prompts when she remained silent.
"There was a gas leak. My full family... Three-fourth of my village... gone."
"I am sorry." Om whisper in shock. He couldn't imagine something happening like that to him, his whole family and people that he knew gone in a second... oh God.
"Industries should take care of all safety procedures."
"I am sorry, Gauri."
"It's okay. I cried for a long time. So much. I even started having suicidal tendencies." Gauri tells him. "Then... one day, just like that, I decided that I will not cry anymore. If God had kept me alive, then he might have some huge plans for me."
"Is that why you decided to be a surrogate mother?" Om asks her curiously.
"I wanted to study... But if I could bring a life into this world... joy to someone's life... I thought why not... maybe I would never have a family of my own... but a part of me... a part of my family would live somewhere... So, I thought..."
"Do you feel lonely?" Om asks her curiously.
"I did then I started believing that I am not alone. That someone is watching over me."
"Who?" Om asks curiously. "Your parents?"
"No." Gauri cheekily grins at him and tells him, "My Guardian Angel."
Om shyly chuckles, "Go to sleep, Gauri."
"Good night." Gauri tells him as she closed her eyes.

Gauri wakes up and immediately looks to the couch to find Omkara still sleeping. She smiles seeing him sleep. She couldn't help having a crush on him. He was so nice and kind to her, treated her with so much respect. The love and sacrifice he was willing to make for his brother's baby, won her heart. His constant worry about not living upto his big brother, endeared him to her. But she knew, there was no future for them. At the end of their contract, she was supposed to leave, leave behind her baby and him. she knew it was futile having feelings for him or the baby, but she just couldn't help it.
Seeing him stir, Gauri quickly closes her eyes. She hears him getting up and continues to feign sleep. She hears him walk by and then stop by her bed, then she felt him take the blanket and pull it down to cover her exposed toe, and he walked away.

By the time, Om comes out of the washroom, Gauri was sitting up on bed.
"Good morning." Om tells her as he smiled at her.
Gauri smiles at him, "Good morning."
"If you are sleepy, you can sleep."
Gauri shakes her head.
"I'll be going to the hospital now. Is there anything you need before I leave?"
"No, I'm fine."
"Okay."
Om turns to walks off when Gauri quickly asks him, "Should I stay in the room itself or..."
"You can do whatever you want, Gauri. Just stay connected to me at all times, so I know you are fine."
"Okay. Do you have my number?"
"No. give me your number."
Gauri gives him her number and Om quickly saves it and dials her number. "That's my number."
"Okay... I'll see you later... if anything, call me." Om tells her and starts to leave then stopping he turns to her, "I forgot to give you wifi password."

Om was sitting on the chair next to Shivaay's bed while Pinky sat on the opposite side. Pinky mostly stayed the whole day with Shivaay while Om and Rudra took turns to sit with him. Pinky was still glaring at him in between, Om tried to ignore her as much as he could. Remembering Gauri, he quickly takes his mobile and messages her.
All fine?
Yes.
If anything, call me.

You don't have to keep saying that, I know. *rolling eyes*
Om smiles reading that.
"Wife?" Pinky asks Om in disdain.
Om looks up at her, his smile dropping. Then he nods in yes.
"Very happy with your wife, aren't you, Omkara?"
"I can only be happy when my brother wakes up."
Pinky scoffs in disbelief. "At least in front of me, don't do these dramas. I know you and your brother. Always, brainwashing and manipulating my son against me."
Om could feel his temper rising. He quickly stands up and walks out before he said anything he knew he would regret.

Om decides to go back home to check on Gauri. He walks back in to his room to find Gauri sitting in the room reading a book.
"Hi." Om says smiling.
"Hi." Gauri replies happily smiling as she sat up properly.
"All fine?"
"Yes. How was your day?"
Om looks at her in surprise at the question, it suddenly felt very wifey. Om shakes his head at that silly thought, she was being cordial and polite, like how she had been when she had asked if she could visit Shivaay. Then remembering he says, "It was okay. You wanted to visit Shivaay, right?"
"Only if it is not too much trouble." Gauri replies, though Shivaay and she didn't have the rapport like she had with Om, Shivaay was still her baby's father and Om's brother.
"I'll take you in the evening."
"I met your father." Gauri informs him.
"How? When?" Om asks turning to her in shock.
"He came with your mother to meet me."
"And? Did he say anything?" Om asks worriedly, he couldn't trust Mr. Oberoi.
"Nothing much. He just asked me about my family." Gauri tells him. "Is there a problem?"
"He didn't insult you, did he?" Om asks still suspiciously.
"No, he didn't talk to me much."
"Hmmm."

Evening, Om takes Gauri to see Shivaay. Jhanvi and Dadi also join them to go to the hospital. Like Om had expected, Jhanvi and Dadi were polite and caring towards Gauri. Shakti and Pinky were already at the hospital.
"Gauri, right?" Shakti asks politely smiling at her.
Gauri nods her head in yes.
"Shakti... the situation was such that Om had to marry Gauri suddenly." Jhanvi apologetically informs him, having not Shakti the previous day.
Shakti nods understanding. "You don't have to explain anything. If Om did something like this, at this time, then he would have had some big reasons. I trust him."
Om smiles feeling relieved, touched and grateful.
Gauri turns to Pinky and she turns her face. Gauri ignores that and moves towards Shivaay's bed. She almost caught herself before she gasped out loud, he looked nothing like the confident businessman she had met. Suddenly, he looked small, no longer the larger than life man she had met. If the shock of seeing him like this could be this big for her, she wondered how it would be for Om. Without thinking she holds his hand tight.
Om was too surprised to react when she held his hand. He had no idea how he was supposed to react or what he was supposed to do. before he could make a decision on what to do, she had left his hand.
Om feels a hand on his shoulder and turns to Shakti curiously. "Om, I am going home."
"Can you take Gauri with you?" Om asks her.
"But puttar, she just got here." Dadi says surprised.
"It is too crowded here, Dadi." Om tells her as he ignored the incredulous expression on all three ladies.
"Yeah, let her go. it was a mere formality for her to come here. She did, job done, let her go. She doesn't owe my Shivaay anything." Pinky says in pure disdain and anger.
Om ignores her words, Gauri at present needed rest and being in the same room as a volatile Choti Ma, was the opposite of rest. "Gauri, you go."
Gauri nods and turns to the three ladies and none of them looked happy, but she couldn't do anything about it.
"I'll go home then." Gauri hesitantly tells them.
Jhanvi nods in reply.

That night Gauri wakes up hearing mobile ringing. She was about to sit up when Om answers his phone.
"Yeah, Rudy?" Om asks sleepily.
Then in a second, he sits up on the couch furiously. "WHAT? HOW DARE THEY? I am coming there... I said I am coming... fine... fine!" Om says furiously and hangs up the phone.
"Is everything alright?" Gauri asks him as she sat up.
Om turns to her in shock and then says softly, "I'm sorry... I should have been more careful... I'm sorry I woke you... you sleep."
"But..." Gauri starts to ask him the matter but he walks out of the room without another word screaming for Khanna.

45 minutes later, Om walks back into the room and finds Gauri sitting on the couch.
"You didn't sleep?" Om asks her frowning.
Gauri shakes her head, "Is everything alright?"
Tired Om walks to the couch and sits next to her, "You should sleep, Gauri."
"I'm pregnant, Om, not sick." Gauri snaps at him. "You don't have to treat me like a dying patient."
Om turns to her in shock, then says softly as he looked away, "Sorry."
"What is the problem?" Gauri asks him in a calming tone.
She sees his anger rising, as he furiously looked at his finger.
"Om?" Gauri worriedly keeps her hand on his shoulder, "Shivaay... is fine, right?"
Om turns to her in anger and says, "One report sneaked into his room to take his photo."
"What?" Gauri asks in shock. "Don't they have any respect for people?"
"If Rudy hadn't woken up hearing the camera, his photo would have been splashed all over the media by now."
"Thank God, it didn't happen." Gauri tells him.
"It is my fault." Om says furiously.
"Om... how can..."
"I should have put guards outside his room." Om cuts her off angrily. "I should have thought of what people would do to use Shivaay's situation."
"You couldn't know, Om." Gauri gently tells him.
"Shivaay would have known. First thing, Shivaay would have done would be to put guards." Om says agitated as he stood up and paced. "I am failing everyone."
"Om, you are not." Gauri says as she hurried to him.
"Then what do you call what happened to Shivaay?" Om asks her. "Choti Ma... she is depressed because of Shivaay, and all I am doing is adding to her misery... Rudra... he is still a kid... I pulled him out of college because I couldn't handle business. I was scared that I am failing here... what I will succeed at his business? So, I made Rudra take up the responsibilities of Shivaay's business. And you? do you think I don't see or realize what everyone thinks about you and the looks they give you in my house?"
"You could tell them the truth about me." Gauri reminds him.
"It is not my place to tell them. It is Shivaay's decision." Om tells her sternly.
"See." Gauri says. "From where I am seeing, you are doing everything that is in your capacity and beyond that. Don't be so hard on yourself."
Gauri starts to walk to the bed then stopping she turns to Om, and politely tells him, "Rudra might be a kid for you, but he is not. He is a fully-grown man, old and mature enough to handle his responsibilities."
"Your family is looking at me like that because they don't understand why you would such a thing like this. They are confused, nothing else... and your choti ma..." Gauri stops realizing she was entering dangerous territory.
"What?" Om asks suspiciously.
"Nothing, leave it."
"No, tell me."
"You won't like it."
"Still tell me."
"Shivaay once mentioned that his mother's world revolved around him."
"That is right." Om says still not getting her point.
"Her life is in a standstill. Shivaay's life too. So, she can't see that everyone else is having a normal life. She expects you all to sit by Shivaay's side 24x7."
Om thoughtfully looks at her, wondering whether what she was saying was true or not.
"Told you, you won't like it."
"I didn't say that."
Gauri shrugs, "Anyway... I just didn't want you to think that you were a failure."
"Why?" Om asks confused.
"Because I have a crush on you."
"WHAT?" Om asks shocked.
In reply Gauri chuckles.
"God, Gauri... how can you joke during such situations." Om asks half smiling half exasperated.
"That's me." Gauri tells him shrugging with a wink. "Good night, Omkara."
Gauri was walking towards her bed, when Om says, "By the way, Gauri..."
"Yeah?"
"Don't call him, Shivaay... he is my elder brother... you're my wife... choti ma would feel that you are being disrespectful."
Gauri nods. "Okay, I'll keep in mind."

One day, Gauri wakes up with a bout of nausea. She covers her mouth, starts to run towards the bathroom when Om comes out of the washroom freshly after his shower. Om was busying buttoning his kurta while Gauri was in such a hurry that she misjudges her step and slammed on him, and lost control and threw up.
Om and Gauri looks down in shock at his kurta.
"Erm... erm..." Gauri gapes at him in shock.
Om looks up at her and ever so calmly asks her, "Are you okay?"
Gauri nods her head in yes.
"Okay... go clean up." Om calmly tells her as he guided her to the bathroom.

Gauri cleans up and comes out to find, Om on his knees. He had removed his kurta and was using that to clean up the floor. He then puts the kurta in a cover to dispose. That was the moment, Gauri realized that, Shivaay Singh Oberoi could be the biological father of her baby, but her baby's true father is Omkara Singh Oberoi, the man she truly loved. Breaking her vow to never cry again, Gauri's eyes fill with tears.
Om walks to the window and throws the cover down, and in a loud whisper he says, "Make sure no one sees that... and Khanna, get me a mop to clean the floor."

"Gauri?" Om says surprised seeing her tears.
"Hmmm?" Gauri quickly turns around as she wiped her tears.
"Are you crying?" Om asks her surprised as he kept his hand on her shoulder.
Feeling his hand on her shoulder, Gauri turns around crying and hugs him.
"It's okay, Gauri. It happens." Om says unable to control his smile.
"I am so stupid." Gauri whispers.
"Gauri... it is okay." Om tells her again. "But you didn't tell me you had nausea."
"I didn't have it. First time today. I thought, I was the rare few who never had nausea."
"Well you are not."
"Apparently not!" Gauri says disappointedly crying.
Om chuckles then says in a serious tone, "But Gauri... next time, no matter what or where, if you feel like throwing up then just throw up, don't run like this... you could slip... okay?"
Gauri nods against his naked chest and says, "You are so nice."
Om was about to politely say no when she says in disgust, "You are naked and you STINK!"
"Yeah, thanks to you."
"Yuck!" Gauri says in disgust as she stepped back.
Om rolls his eyes at her behavior.
"I think you should take a shower."
"I'll. I'm waiting for the mop to clean the floor." Om explains to her.
"I'll clean."
"I'll do it. You should rest."
"I told you, I am..."
"I know... I know... but once the baby is born, you'll have no rest." Om says then stops in shock realizing what he had said.
Gauri looks away feeling her eyes fill up again.
"Gauri?" Om worriedly holds her shoulder to make her face him.
"Will I ever see my baby?" Gauri asks him in suppressed anguish.
"Shivaay is not heartless, Gauri. I'll talk to him. he'll listen to me. maybe, he'll even agree for shared custody of the baby."
"You would do that for me?" Gauri asks him surprised as she turned to look at him.
"Yes, Gauri, I'll do that for you."
Gauri smiles overcome with emotion and hugs him. "Will Shivaay give me your custody also?" Gauri asks half-jokingly, half wishfully.
Om bursts out laughing hearing her as he hugged her, "You are so crazy, Gauri."

Gauri was walking in the garden, when Om joins her.
"Hi." Gauri says surprised seeing him.
"I looked for you in our room." Om tells her.
Our room. Gauri shyly smiles.
"You needed something."
"No... just..." Om shrugs smiling.
"You seem happy." Gauri tells him smiling.
"I am happy."
"Hmmm?" Gauri expectantly looks at him for more details.
"I was talking to Chote Papa... he was saying Rudy is doing really well."
"Really?" Gauri asks smiling happily, that was one less guilt for Om.
"Yeah... he was saying, that Rudy has a natural talent for business. After Shivaay's accident, the business did suffer but Rudy is managing quiet well... even Mr. Oberoi is quite proud of him. Chote Papa was even saying that, if it is Shivaay who is guiding and training Rudra, then he would go much ahead of Shivaay."
"Maybe it is time that you stopped treating him like a baby and start treating him like an adult."
Om nods, "You were right. Shivaay is going to be so proud of Rudy."
"Bade bhaiyya is going to be proud of you also."
Om shrugs.
"Do you like me praising you?" Gauri asks suspiciously. "Are you fishing for compliments?"
Om chuckles hearing her, "Gauri, you are funny. I like you."
"Oh God!" Gauri says as she dramatically kept her hand on her forehead, "I thought by this time, you would have been in love with me."
Om laughs as he put his hand on her shoulder and pull her closer to him, "I'm your guardian angel, how can I fall in love with you?"
"Ah..." Gauri dramatically says as she looked at him, "Point."
Om smiles at her, "Point."

Once Gauri's nausea started, almost half the morning she spent throwing up.
"Gauri... can you get up?" Om asks her as he knelt next to her.
"No..." Gauri sadly moans.
"But you need to eat something."
"Please don't talk about food." Gauri requests as she shut her eyes tight.
"Okay... but you should."
"Yesterday, I had a tough time sitting at the table. All the smell... I can't do it."
"I'll bring something up here?"
"Okay... bread and jam. Rest, I can't handle the smell."
"Okay."

After some time, Om joins his family for breakfast.
"Where is Gauri?" Tej asks curiously.
"She had breakfast." Om informs them.
Tej nods while Pinky furiously looks at him, "What do you mean she had?"
"She was hungry, so she had."
"Doesn't she know that the family always have breakfast together?" Pinky asks him. "I wait to have breakfast here before going to my son because mummyji wants the whole family to eat together. And she can't handle her hunger for a few minutes?"
"Let it be, Pinky. She is new here, she'll take time adjusting to our house." Jhanvi gently tells her.

Om was about to leave for hospital, when Jhanvi stops him. "Om, you should talk to Gauri. You got married like this, and Pinky is already upset about it. Now, Gauri starts behaving like this, it is going to create more problems at home."
"I understand, Mom. But Gauri would take a little time to adjust to our family."
"I know, Om but when the situation is like this... she needs to put a little effort."
Om nods, "Yes, Mom. But for the time being, just let her be."

Om was sleeping at one night, when he felt Gauri shake him.
"Om, wake up... Om."
"Gauri? What happened?" Om asks her as he sleepily squints at her.
"Om... I'm bleeding... actually... it's spotting."
"Bleeding? Did you cut your leg or something?" Om asks as he tried to clear his sleep and got up to get her first aid.
"No, Om... I've slight spotting." Gauri tells him in panic.
"Gauri... I don't understand." Om says helplessly, his sleep cleared realizing that Gauri was worried about something big.
"Like periods, Om... do something... I am scared." Gauri says as she worriedly gripped his hand.
Om goes pale hearing that. "Gauri..." Om gulps in fear.
"Do something, Om. I am scared." Gauri tells him as she worriedly look at him almost in tears.
Om quickly cups her face. "Don't worry everything will be fine."
"I am so scared, Om." Gauri whispers to him as she hugged him tight.
"We'll go to the hospital."
"But my doctor won't be there."
"Someone would be there... you get ready... I'll call your doctor too." Om tells her hurriedly.

Gauri was lying on the scanning table while Om sat with her. Gauri was gripping his hand worriedly.
"Doctor will be here in a few minutes." Om tells her to calm her down.
Gauri nods her head vigorously, as her heart gripped in worry. "I thought if it is a boy to name him Aadi and if a girl Aadia. I knew, I wouldn't be able to name the baby but still I thought... when I let myself think of a future with the baby, that time... but now..."
Om caresses her head and says smiling, "Nothing is going to happen to the baby. After going through all this to bring the baby into this world... you'll decide what to name the baby."
"It doesn't matter, I just want the baby to be fine."
"Baby will be fine."
"O." Rudra walks in worriedly.
"Where is the doctor?" Om asks him.
"Coming."
Om nods and just then the doctor walks in. she nods at them as she put on the gloves.
"What color is your spotting?" doctor asks as she gestured Om and Rudra to leave.
Om was about to free his hand from hers when Gauri tightens her hold on his hand. "Stay."
"But Gauri..." Om says softly thinking about her modesty.
"Please, Om... I'm scared." Gauri whispers to him.
"You sure?" Om asks her, realizing that even he wanted to stay with her.
Gauri nods her head.
Om turns to Rudra to tell him to leave and sees Rudra staring at them in shock. "Rudy?" Om softly calls him.
Nodding Rudra leaves the room pulling the curtain.

After what felt like eternity for Rudra, Om comes out of the doctor's room.
"What did the doctor say?" Rudra asks him immediately.
"Nothing to worry about." Om says sighing loudly, smiling in relief, "Some Cervical changes."
"What is that?"
"Didn't understand much. But she promised me it was nothing to worry about."
"Thank God." Rudra says in relief. "Where is Gauri?"
"Getting dressed." Om explains as he sat next to Rudra.

"What are we doing, O?" Rudra asks him in a soft tired voice.
"What?"
"What if it was something more serious?" Rudra asks him. "We've to tell everyone at home."
Om nods, "Yeah... it is more than a month since our wedding. I guess it is safe to tell them now."
"And the way things are getting complicated." Rudra says tiredly as he rubbed his forehead.
"Once Shivaay wakes up, we'll sort it out."
"That's not what I meant."
"Then what?" Om asks him confused.
"Inside... don't you realize?" Rudra asks him shocked.
"Realize what?"
"She asked you to stay with her!" Rudra tells him in an exasperated tone.
"She was scared, Rudra. You should understand that." Om tries to be reasonable.
"Why you? Why not me?"
"Rudy, I am her husband!"
"Exactly."
Before Om could respond to that, Gauri comes out. She smiles at Om and Rudra, feeling relieved.
"Rudy bhaiyya... do you want to see the baby?"
"Yeah." Rudra says eagerly as he got up and got the sonography from her.
"That is the baby." Gauri tells him as she pointed it out for him.
Rudra happily chuckles seeing it. "Can't believe in a few months it will be a fully-grown baby."
"I know." Gauri smiles happily then noticing Om staring at her, she asks "What happened?"
Om shakes his head. "Let's go home?"
Gauri nods and takes the scan paper from Rudra, "Bye Rudy bhaiyya."
"Bye Gauri... I'll see you guys tomorrow at home." Rudra replies and heads to Shivaay's room.

Gauri curiously watches Om as he kept stealing glances at her the next morning.
"What is it, Om?" Gauri asks unable to ignore it anymore.
Om shakes his head as he continued to get dressed. Damn Rudra! Why does he have to assume things and tell me about that?
"What is it?" Gauri asks again as she stood in front of him blocking his view at the mirror.
"Nothing."
"I know there is something... are you worried about last night?" Gauri asks him. "Doctor said that if I've anymore spotting only then I need to worry."
"Yeah, I know."
"Then what is it?"
Om wasn't very good under interrogation and he didn't like feeling awkward around her. She was the person he was closest to now apart from Rudra. Hell, he confided in her things he didn't discuss with Rudra. "It's Rudra... he is crazy."
"Hmmm?" Gauri nods willing him to go on.
"He thinks there is something between us."
"What?" Gauri asks frowning as her heart skipped a beat.
"You know..." Om replies uncomfortably. "He thinks you like me."
"I like you, Om." Gauri admits with a frown.
Om's mouth drops open in shock as his heart did a crazy beat. "You love me?"
"I am not a fool to wish for things that is not possible." Gauri tells him as she looked away.
Om's heart skipped a beat hearing that. "Okay."
"Relax, Om." Gauri smiles at him and walks off.

"RUDRA SINGH OBEROI!!!" Om furiously bangs on Rudra's bathroom door.
"Yeah?" Rudra opens the door casually in his t0wel.
"I want to talk to you."
"Is bhai alright?"
"Yes!"
"Okay... I'll take a shower and come."
"I said I want to talk to you." Omkara furiously spits out.
"Let me take a shower! I've office."
Rudra was about to close the door when Om pushes against the door. "She said she doesn't love me!"
Rudra's mouth drops open. "You asked her?"
"Yeah, I did!"
"Subtlety is not a thing anymore?" Rudra asks him shocked.
"WHAT?"
"What were you thinking?" Rudra asks him.
"She said she doesn't loves me!"
"I heard you, the first time."
"You said she loves me!"
"I said you act like a real married couple."
"Whatever... she said she doesn't love me!"
"So, why are you upset about it?" Rudra asks him confused.
"I..." Om stops helplessly.
"Huh?" Rudra expectantly looks at him.
"Go to office and take care of your work!" Om orders him, having no other way out. "Stop putting stupid ideas into my head."
"I'll. And you also take care of your work. Take care of Bhabhi." Rudra cheekily tells him.
"Bhabhi?" Om asks frowning with confusion. "You call her Gauri till now, right?"
"Yes." Rudra nods with a smile. "But when she steals my brother from right under my nose, she becomes my Bhabhi."

Please vote and comment

- Lazy