Part 8

Many people died in the blast. Neela,avni,DD and amol was searching Neil. All where running from here and there finally, amol searches Neil and taken to backside of the building and he started to biting and given punch . From backside neela comes and caught amol . Amol started his acting N said now I saw Neil jiju and started to cry. DD and avni took Neil to the hospital and inform in khanna house. The doctors said Neil health is unconditional . And the doctors said Neil's liver is fully crushed. He advised that to bring a new liver from Kerala. And the doctor gave the number of hospital to call and ask for liver donation. The reporters were giving update in the television about Neil and all were praying for Neil. The doctor gave 3 hours within 3 hours they should bring liver other wise they cannot save Neil.

The hospital members said they have a liver to Donate  and they directly send the liver to the airport of Mumbai. Avni and DD went to the airport to bring the liver and they both took the liver and went to the hospital before going hospital avni and DD suffered from more troubles in every troubles DD help avni and they reached to the hospital. Avni gaves the liver to the doctor and the operation will success the doctor says within few hours you can talk to Neil. And all were happy to hear this news and the news reporters were saying Neil's wife help him to come back from the death poll. Next day Neil was able to talk with every one and doctor said now, he can go home but he should take fully rest.

As u know. Avni can't go back khanna house, Neil decided that he will go to his flat with avni. He will not come to khanna house and he will not go with neela maaa. Avni and Neil went to their flat and avni said Neil to rest in the bed. But Neil was solving the files. Next day avni was changing the medicine and Neil was seeing her. She said with Neil don't see her and ask a question why r u seeing me? He gave ten days to find her answers and the days was going on . Neela maa and she said with avni to take responsibility of the family and Neil complains about avni to neela maa. Neil was hating shewta and he doesn't like to go khanna house .Shewta started to planning against avni and she call avni to create the Ganesh pooja in khanna house . Avni was happy to neared that her mother in law is giving some responsibility.

Avni went with Ali to buy Ganesh murthi and when she was asking the price, there was a girl saying salesman to less murthi's price because the girl have only 4500 rs and the price were 5000 rs so avni gave her 500 rs and she said no, I don't want I will buy next day. Then avni buy murthi and gave to her as gift . And ask her name. Then the girl said her name is mehek. Mehek's bodyguard was saying to come back and mehek was servant of guru maa means Raghu pandit . Mehek went jail to meet guru maa and the guru maa was angry to see mehek and she gave a fire stamp to mehek hand, bcz the stamp of gurumaa was the symbol of Raghu pandit. Who is the servant of guru maa . She used to gave a symbol to every ones hand.

So time long ago I wrote a story. But I know that how love u showed to avneil a true love story, I hoped that munched love u will show for kundali bhagya. So I am publishing kundali bhagya my next and new story. Now I am busy writing the stories.........