Rules

As it comes with any competition, rules are established and have to be followed. If you do not follow the rules of the competition or found cheating in any way, you will be disqualified immediately.

You get a three-strike rule before being blocked from our profile and unable to enter permanently.

THE RULES

1.) You are not allowed to vote for yourself (be unbiased for all). You are however allowed two votes for each category for the competition to vote for your favorite stories.

2.) Anyone who is not banned from our profile is allowed to enter. We encourage it! Come share your wonderful story with us.

3.) You can enter your story even if it is not a finished piece of art yet. Though for a tip, we recommend having at least four chapters done so, you have a better chance of winning. :)

4.) You can enter up to two different stories, but each story must be in a different category. A story can only be entered in one category. You can't enter it into two categories at a time.

5.) If your book wins 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place, you are unable to enter that story again. (You can enter a story that did not place.) If your story did not win, then you're more than welcome to try it with the next competition the following year. :)

6.) Once the tiebreakers have opened, you can no longer vote in the initial voting system.

7.) If you want to pull out of the competition (we would be sad to see you go!) please send us a message, so we may notify and take down your story. If you change your story's title or username, please send us a message, so we may fix it to match what you have on your profile.

8.) Please do not enter someone else's story without their expressed permission. (They must have their own Wattpad account for their story to be entered.)

9.) Votes are all counted fairly and there is no bias - if you abuse the admins, you will be removed from the competition and blocked. You are not allowed to harass or bully other people, or the stories enter in the comment section. We do not condone that type of behavior on our profile.

10.) All stories must be in English. (Apologizes)

11.) The most important rule of all is to have fun!

-NWA Staff