39

A/N there's a very important poll at the end of this chapter so please vote

"Put on a goddamn shirt on!" Oikawa yelled at Makki as he walked downstairs.

"Why can't I go without a shirt? You would let Iwaizumi go without clothes so how am I different?" Makki raised an eyebrow, but from Oikawa's expression he could understand that the other wasn't thrown off by his argument at all.

"Iwaizumi is a different story and you are my assistant. So you better put a shirt on before I fucking fire you" Oikawa said in a serious tone and Makki immediately went upstairs again.

"Why do I have to go with you again?" Iwaizumi asked as he suddenly walked out of his room, struggling to tie his tie.

Oikawa walked closer to him and helped him, Mattsun may have been secretly spying on them, but you wouldn't know that.

"Because you are also my assistant and I need you at the company. Plus, Kuroo and Bokuto really wanna see you again" Oikawa smiled to himself before taking a step away from Iwaizumi.

Wow, tying his tie was such a boyfriend move, I'm crying.

"Ugh, those two.. If they offer me something weird again I'll throw them out of the building" Iwaizumi sighed loudly.

"Oh, by the way, I'm leaving Makki and Mattsun at the company for a few hours later, so... Wanna go to a cafe or something?" Oikawa suggested, his heart fluttered as he saw Iwaizumi nod with a smile on his face.

"Sure, I don't mind. It's been a while since we spent time together anyway" Iwaizumi said, his voice was so soothing and nice that Oikawa wished to record it and listen to it at night, much like Hatari would want to record Morgan Freeman speaking about literally anything and listen to it at night.

"Guys, I found this shirt and I love it" Mattsun said as he finally walked downstairs. He was wearing a dark blue shirt with tiny dollar signs on it.

"At least you're wearing a shirt...." Oikawa facepalmed.

"I'm wearing one too now and I'm ready to scare old religious people!" Makki exclaimed as he stomped downstairs in his rainbow striped shirt.

"Okay, let's go now. We have a business to run and paperwork to do" Oikawa said and opened the door. A cold breeze of air hit him the moment he turned the handle.

"Jeez, it's getting real cold. I'll need to buy gloves soon" Iwaizumi complained as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Not as cold as Oikawa's heart" Makki muttered under his breath.

"I heard that you piece of dog poop, don't make me put you in the trashcan" Oikawa let out a puff of hot air.

The snow from before had melted, but considering how fast the temperatures were dropping - the ground will be covered in snow soon enough. The driver was already waiting for the four gays (not a typo).

"Has Bokuto calmed down yet?" Mattsun asked as they got into the car.

"About Akaashi? Sort of, I mean he still rants about him but not as much as before" Oikawa said before leaning back and glancing at Iwaizumi.

"I wanna meet him. All three of you have been praising his looks so I wanna see him" Iwaizumi was too busy looking out the window to notice Oikawa staring at him.

"Dude! He's literally so handsome, he almost seems ethereal! Oh, and you should also meet Kenma, he's also an interesting persona" Mattsun said and watched as Makki glared at him.