Dedication

[Insert lazy rant here]

Mood: 😍 (in love[well not seriously guys, I mean, come on...])

So all week I've been listening to Linkin Park and looking at the beautiful notes for Chester Bennington and they're all so beautiful. As you know, one thing leads to another, so I also ended up watching Nirvana videos.

There was a dance this week and Sans asked Geo to it and paid for him cause she really wanted him to go. I don't know if I told you, but they've been dating for a month cause of me.

Sans had broken up with Blaine (he changed his name any way, so we don't call him by his dead name)so she could date Geo. Blaine is actually dating my friend, Picasso (she loved art).

I now have a date to the prom at the end of the year. Ellie asked me if I wanted to go with her and I said yes.

On top of that, someone said I was beautiful yesterday. Actually, he had his friend tell me, but still. For someone who isn't feeling comfortable with how they look, that certainly made my day.

In honor of Chester Bennington, we'll have a Linkin Park song this time. We miss you Chester! You changed our lives in ways you don't even know and we'll forever be grateful. I wish someone could've saved you like you saved us.

===========

How have you guys been? Anything good happen lately?

~ Dallas Blake 9.30.17