Chapter 20

" Those who were able to get on the horse yesterday, I want them to step aside and help others who can't. You guys can do it amongst your self while we set the fields for horse riding. I hope you can teach your friends how to do that. ", Robert said.

Amanda was already gone so I don't get why he was telling us but anyway I got what I needed to know. I need to teach people to get up on a horse by then selves.

Oh my god!

In counting twelve people came out,  none of them consisted of my friends so I knew whom to teach.

Aron, Nathan, Myra and me, gathered around a horse and they commanded me to teach them. Yeah, they just commanded their respected teacher.

" Very easy guys, just a step on this buckle and then holding on the horse tightly, you have to get on. So simple but dimwit people like you would never get it. ", I said closing my eyes in defeat.

" Oh hello... you just climbed a horse, not Mount Everest so chill with that attitude. ", Aron said rolling his eyes.

" Okay then do it. ", I said. As of accepting my challenge, he aggressively held the horse and the brown pony shook and Aron fell yet again.

Nathan and me laughed while Myra helped him get up. She's a possessive sibling, I'm telling you.

When I remembered our plan and I decided that I should light the spark now.

" Myra what were you saying about Sam today? ", I asked Myra keeping my elbow resting on the horse.

" Oh yes! today suddenly he came to me and stroke a conversation, where he started complimenting me. He was all like are you single or stuffs. ", she said in a complaining voice.

She doesn't like him at all...

" What!? ", Nathan asked or rather yelled.

" Calm down, brother... ", I said, wincing by myself. He looked so devastated as he heard her.

" Why would Sam... Sam flirt with you, Myra? ", he asked almost turning red. His eyes burned in anger.

" As if I have any idea, but Sarah don't feel bad! He will eventually come to like you some day. ", she said consoling me. I laughed in my mind.

" I'm not thinking about it. Why don't you just learn this technique?  ", I asked, changing the topic.

*-*

" Yeah, finally you can get on a horse Aron. ", I said half laughing and half stuffing my dinner inside my mouth.

" You are dropping everything on your shirt ", Myra said, " If Sam can like me, then if you act a bit like a human he will like you too. "

Myra said, without realising that she is adding oil to the fire inside Nathan.

" Nathan? why are you looking so angry and confused? ", Aron asked, looking directly at Nathan's face.

" I need to go to the washroom. ", he said and excusing himself, he walked away from there. I didn't think he would be so affected. Never thought he likes her so much.

" What's up with him? ", Myra asked. Aron's and my eyes crossed and a smile appeared on our face.
Sliding next to me Aron whispered in my ears, " You did all these, right? Asking Sam to flirt? "

I was quite shocked, and almost yelped, " How did you know...? "

" I guessed so. ", he said, smirking. Obviously he has acquired a lot of experience by being my best friend, all these years.

We both nodded in agreement and we did a high five.

" What actually goes on between you? ", Myra asked. We both just smiled at her saying, " It's going to benefit you at the end. "

" I'll bring a can of coke. ", Myra said and left from there. I turned to him asking, " How did you know about it? Were you stalking me or Sam? "

" No but the way you reacted when she said that your crush flirted with her, I understood. I know you since fifteen years, Sarah. ", he said smirking,

" I know you turn crazy when someone takes away your crush. Remember when your art teacher who was also your crush, got engaged. You cried for a whole three days. Since we were three, I'm tolerating you. I know you well... ", Aron said proudly and also doing a count by his fingers.

" Oh and please don't forget, that you had your best years because of me... ", I added.

*-*