05. BUZZKILL

chatting with: Nora Bean

Nora Bean:
I miss you 😭

come visit!

Nora Bean:
I'm filming. 😒

ugh. sad.

Nora Bean:
Matt told me you were mean to him yesterday. Hahaha

wait, why did matt tell you?

Nora Bean:
What?

you and matt dadd are totally dating, aren't you?

Nora Bean:
No......

NORA. i've been asking you for WEEKS if anything was going on between you two!

Nora Bean:
It's really new and we didn't want to jinx anything by telling anyone. You know Matt'a really private about relationships and I've never even actually been in a public one so we just wanted to keep it quiet. Dom is the only one who knows.

DOM FOUND OUT BEFORE ME???

Nora Bean:
Shit.

group chat: FUCKING FUCKS
{nora, annabelle, dom, matt}

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING???

Matt Dadd:
What?

hubs 💕:
???

Nora Bean:
I may have let it slip that Matt and I are dating and also that Dom found out before Annabelle.

hubs 💕:
Jesus. We're all gonna die.

DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE. IVE WANTED YOU FUCKS TO GET TOGETHER FOR A YEAR NOW AND NOW YOU DO AND YOU TELL DOMINIC BEFORE ME? YOURE MY BEST FRIEND AND MY DAMN SISTER AND I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME.

Matt Dadd:
That's... a bit much.

Nora Bean:
Hey, Matt, I'd like to introduce you to my sister Annabelle, who I love very much but is also the most dramatic person on the planet.

rude.

hubs 💕:
Not saying anything because she has the power to make me sleep on the couch.

smart boy.

Matt Dadd:
We were going to tell you soon, Belles. We were also going to surprise you when Nora showed up to set tomorrow to visit all of us but since Dom already knew about that too I suppose you'd rather not be surprised.

WHAT?

Nora Bean:
We were going to surprise you, you idiot!

welp i made you both feel good and awful, didn't i?

Matt Dadd:
No, not really. But you are an idiot.

whoops.

Nora Bean:
For real, get excited though. I'm staying for a week!

yesssss!! 💕💕💕

(sorry matty u con artist ily)

Matt Dadd:
Love you too, you surprise ruiner.

hubs 💕:
I love you all and won't call anyone names.

buzzkill. 😜