Final

2 year time skip

twenty three amazing years have passed since Jellal and I first met in the tower of heaven. Three since we started seeing each other again. Two since we have been married. One since Reiki and Rosemary were born. I never believed I would see him again after leaving the tower of heaven this was a future I never knew I had but I wouldn't have had it any other way.

"Erza are you ready to go to the guild." Jellal said after wiping down the twins and getting them dressed to leave. "Always on top of things aren't you." I replied walking out of the bathroom. I didn't wear my armor anymore because I had no need to seeing as I don't take as many jobs as I used to, I had no need my priorities are with my family and my guild, Master had stepped down shortly after the twins were born and Laxus took over as master and gave the guild a new thunder. 

On our way to the guild we walked with Natsu and Lucy and there one year old daughter Nashi,  she has pink hair like Natsu and sported Lucy's usual side ponytail. Nashi and Rosemary were close despite their young age they were best friends. Reiki on the other hand had grown close to Storm, Gray and Juvia's son. It had been an amazing journey watching us all grow from overly head strong teens to parents in what feels like such a short period of time. We've grown up in every way possible. "Erza is something wrong." Lucy asked patting my shoulder taking me out of my own world. "Oh nothing just thinking." She looked happy, "You too." We both smiled, Nashi and Rosemary laughed, "Laughing at your mommies aren't you two." I said to the two girls. Jellal, Natsu, and Reiki chuckled at us.

We walked in and and the guild was already loud but calmed down as soon as I walked in, "How are they still scared of you." Jellal chuckled and kissed me and Rosemary. "Hey everyone come over here." Wendy said sitting with Gray and Juvia while cradling Storm in her arms and Romeo had his arm around her. "Hey guys how are you." I asked sitting next to them. "Nothing how are the kids." I set Rosemary and Reiki on the bench next to me, "Quiet as ever." I replied. "You're lucky Nashi is always crying for food." Natsu complained ,"Just like her father." Lucy replied and we all laughed.

Around Lunch Kinana came over to us to bring us our usual lunch. "Thanks Kinana." Lucy said before she bowed and ran back to her position with Mira behind the bar. I gave Rosemary and Reiki their lunch, which they gladly accepted and ate fairly quickly. I lost focus for a moment  and looked away from them, when I turned back Rosemary stood up and started walking over to me, Reiki tried to follow his sister but quickly failed. "Rosemary!" Jellal and I exclaimed while she giggled at us. The guild cheered at her first steps.