Loving Mr. Elusive

Rori Francesca Heart Prieto's ultimate dream is to be a fashion designer. But her dream is pushed aside as her life is already planned out for her. She was supposed to be officially betrothed to Percival Michael Liu Ponce on her 18th birthday pero hindi siya nagpakita sa araw ng kanilang engagement causing embarrassment to him and both their families.

Hindi pa man siya nakakabawi sa mga magulang ay pumanaw ang mga ito sa isang aksidente sa Amerika. At bilang panganay, siya ang katulong ngayon ng kanyang lola sa kanilang mga negosyo. She is now pressured to revive the dying avant-garde fashion business named after her deceased father Valentino. But the company needs a model to boost its sales at si Percival ang best one to endorse their clothing brand.

Her Marketing team proposed to Percival to be the model of the brand but he declined. How is she going to convince him to be the model of Valentino? And how is she going to manage all that are in her plate, viz: thesis, graduation, managing Valentino, standing as guardian to Reema, fulfilling her dream to be a fashion designer, and probably love?

---

For PH's personal reference: Start Date- December 13, 2013. End Date- April 21, 2014

AO 1/3/2014

Hi! Gusto ko lang magpasalamat sa mga nagbasa, bumoto, at nag-comment sa Love in a Rush, at ngayon sa Loving Mr. Elusive.

Maraming salamat po. Merci!

I hope that you will like the story, vote and comment, not because I want to be popular. It's far from my mind. But whenever I get update that someone voted or said a sweet, happy, positive comment, that REALLY makes me happy.

To me, it's like touching a stranger's heart and connecting with that person from a different place, despite our distance. It maybe a small thing for some, but it is a miracle for me.

I actually wrote this for the ff: reasons:

1. As I've said in my MB, I want to do things that would make my heart and soul happy.

2. I hope that this story would also be beneficial to the readers as they spend time and energy reading Loving Mr. Elusive.

3. Just 1 act of kindness, 1 positive/ inspiring/ happy thought to give to someone, 1 smile, 1 pat on the back can probably save one life from self-destruction. But 1 nasty and awful unintentional or intentional action can scar someone for life.

So, I really hope that as you read through the pages, I pray that I did not waste your time. Instead, I was able to connect with you. God bless!

<3, Project Happyness

P.S. Some chapters... err actually most of the chapters are too intimate for the young minds so pls be warned. Thank you. ^^

________________________________

Project Happyness's Note

I need a diversion. Masyado na akong nakatutok kay Shayla at Gerard at narealize ko na hindi pa rin pala ako nagbabago nuong bata pa ako na everytime may nababasa ako o naisusulat na storya(either malungkot o masaya pa yun'), APEKTADO ako. Hindi ako maka-MOVE ON kaagad. Fini-feel ko kasi yun' storya. Flip na kung flip, pero ganuon talaga ako. Nalulungkot ako dahil may kailangan akong gawing malungkot sa story ni Shayla at Gerard and I couldn't bring myself to writing it just yet. So, I thought of writing something different. Hence, the story of Rori and Percival.

Bukod sa crush ko ang smile ni Lee Min Ho, crush ko naman ang eyes ni Kim Hyun Joong at na-in love ako sa pagkanta niya dun sa 'In a Rush' cover nila ng dati niyang grupo.

I'm not really a Heart Evangelista fan, but I chose her to be my 'pattern' for Rori's character because she is anak mayaman and could have been busy with prinsesita stuff, but she was already passionate to follow her heart at a young age even if her parents (I think) opposed it at the start, na magshowbiz siya. Ganuon din si Rori. She is passionate about her craft and that is fashion designing. She is maarte at sosyal like Heart but she has goodness inside, at hindi matapobre just like Heart.

Why did I say Heart is not matapobre? It's because she fell in love with someone like Jericho Rosales who did not come from an affluent family, but she looked way pass his background.

Anyway, 'nough with the explanation ang go straight na to writing. Katulad sa una kong note sa 'Love in a Rush', I am writing this story because I like happy endings and I love day dreaming of sweet nothings that stimulate my mind, heart, and probably my soul.

Should you ever drop by and read this story, I hope that magkaroon din ito ng kahit kaunting silbi sa oras na igugugol mo sa pagbabasa nito.

Para sa mga silent readers, maraming salamat po sa pagbisita. Sana po ay makakwentuhan ko kayo kung paano ko pa maiimprove ang pagsusulat ko, o kung paano pa mapapaganda ang storyang ito.

Maraming salamat po. God bless.

Happy reading and happy writing!

P.S. # 1: Some chapters are not suitable for young readers.

P.S. # 2: Pls dont forget to vote and comment. :)

Thank you.