☾18☽

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 20 |
Ep. 18   Thanks Jay

 18   Thanks Jay

"Haha schools over!""Let's go play some games!"

"Let's go play some games!"

Jay gets up from his desk silently, swinging his backpack over his shoulder in a nonchalant fashion.

"See ya Jay!" Daniel suddenly pops up in front of him, surprising Jay a bit as he stumbles back on his chair.

You held out a hand, holding onto Jay's back for support as you helped him a bit from falling.

"Damn you scared me." You said as you did all that without thinking, you quickly let go as you stood next to Daniel.

Daniel only chuckles and waves goodbye to Jay. You didn't bother because you didn't know the guy, completely forgetting who he was as you followed Daniel.

Jay only stood at his desk, confused and watching the both of you.

His phone suddenly rings the moment you get to the door of the classroom, Daniel quickly taking out his phone as he smiles, "Hey it's my Mom!"

You stopped for him as you caught Jay's gaze at Daniel as you gave him a half lidded stare. You stuck your pinky in your ear before itching, 'Does this guy like him or something?'

"Oh hey Mom! Yeah I'm fine. Oh my birthday tomorrow? Yeah?"

Your body froze at the word birthday, jaw dropping a bit before you bit your bottom lip. Suddenly remembering that you forgot to get him a birthday gift.

'Fuckity fuck me, I need to stop by Lotte Mart (This is a common supermarket chain in Korea) to get him something' You thought, chewing the side of your cheeks anxiously. You don't even know if you have enough for yourself this month, your parents send barely enough for anything else other than rent... Maybe you can sell the random useless shit your sister sends you, like the t shirt your sister sent over that had a shirtless Arnold Schwarzenegger printed on it.