I glared at him as I shifted again till my legs were hanging off the branch. "No of your business."

He raised an eyebrow, "oh, why is that?"

"Because I don't want to tell."

"Why is that?" He tossed the apple to the other hand now.

"Just don't want to say."

He nodded and then looked down at the apple. I continued to swing my legs and I continued to stare at him with a glare.

He's been looking at it for awhile and then he looks up fast and cocks his arm back and throws the apple. I gasp but I didn't have time to move, because it hit me right in the forehead and knocked me backwards, causing me to fall.

I land hard on my back, knocking out my air. I arch my back and my eyes grow wide as I gasp in for air.

I hear him laugh but I'm dying. I roll on my knees and grab the grass. I huff in air but I can't breathe.

He grabs my shirt and pulls me. I'm still gasping for air and I stare at him with wide eyes. I grab his shoulder and he smirks at me.

"Nice to see you come down from your little hiding spot."

I wanted to yell at him and punch him but I'm forcing on breathing.

He grabs my arm and pulls me with him, walking us out of the woods. "My mate is fûckin complain. She said that your fuckin with her and all that jazz. So I was getting annoyed because she's like fûckin in a bad mood and I want to fûckin cuddle her, but she's like get away from me. So I'm bringing her her fûckin cousin because you guys are both annoying me right now. And I don't care what you are both mad at, but fix it. I want to have her by my side when I sleep. Fûck. That's all I'm asking for. Let her burn you to get her anger out- oh yeah. She burned the fûckin grass when she went out side. Fûck man. Now you have to fûckin grow grass. Just fûckin fix it Wilson. Or apologize, or fûckin make my mate apologize damn."

We walk towards the house and I'm still kinda grasping for air but not as bad. We walked up the stairs and instead of Angelia, it was Zeke and Cadmar.

They were sitting on the couch as they were talking to each other. "Hey! Where's you mother?" Helmer said as he walked further in.

"She wasn't here when we came, we came like five minutes ago. So I don't know where she went." Cadmar said.

"Ughhhh! I just fûckin brought fûckin Wilson! Now I have to fûckin get her too! Damn it!" He turns on his heels and push past me, out the door stomping out off the steps and walking away.

I look back to them and they smile at me. "Want to know what we heard?" Zeke said as Cadmar busted out laughing.

I raised an eyebrow and walked in closing the door behind me. "What?"

"We were walking past the estate and then we heard fûckin loud ass moaning and we see Alcander fûckin walking out of the estate!" They both bust out laughing while I gasp.

Oh god.

Poor Alcander.

******

Sorry for having this late. I'm sorry. I've been all over the place this whole week. I'm sorry.

So, no smut. Lol ;)

So mean. ;)

Book IG:friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS