Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore
type: angst

✿.。.:* ☆

↠ Stefan when, he is trying to control himself

Stefan when,
he is trying to control himself...

ʻʻʻStefan!ʼʼ You desperately cried out. It pained you to see the man that you love struggle against his ripper urges and Klaus's compulsion.

ʻʻCome on kill her!ʼʼ the hybrid gestured at you taking a step closer to Stefan, eyes staring into his cold and hard before his lips parted with a yell ʻʻDo it,rippah!ʼʼ Klaus menacingly ordered.

At that Stefan grunted, battling his inner demons and the urge. Stefan Salvatore was fighting not with but more specifically against himself and Klaus... to save you,the woman he loves more than anything in the world.

ʻʻStefan...ʼʼ Your boyfriend looked at you, his eyes dark and strained. Tears were streaming down your face as you looked into them, eyes that used to be forest green and bright now in turmoil ʻʻI love you okay? Listen to me,you can do thisʼʼ you encourage with a new found determination and faith. Your voice and look strong as you nodded at him. He could do this if anyone could it was Stefan. He'd been through so much, fought through so much. You knew he was capable.

Stefan felt a tear slip down his cheek. He gritted his teeth together as a grunt of struggle left his mouth.

The panic lodged in his heart. He couldn't do this. He needed you to escape. ʻʻY/n, go run!ʼʼ he yelled, backing into the wall behind him. He clutched his head in his hands, pulling at his hair. Eyes wild and distraught.

Klaus rolled his eyes ʻʻEnough with the theatricsʼʼ he compelled Stefan again ʻʻKill her! You will kill the girl you love. Do it and do it now!ʼʼ

Stefan repeated the words to Klaus which made the Original hybrid grin and pat Stefan's cheek ʻʻGood. When you're finished. Meet me at the woodsʼʼ and with that the blond vamp sped off. Leaving you and your boyfriend alone.

ʻʻStefan, fight it. you can do it!ʼʼ you pressed, slowly backing away.

Stefan shook his head vigorously ʻʻRun! I don't think I can fight this much longerʼʼ He saw the hesitancy on your face. You didn't want to leave him here alone like this, especially knowing he'd have to go back to Klaus...

Stefan's eyes had transformed blood red and the veins underneath his eyes appeared along with his fangs.

You gasped knowing what would come next if you didn't leave, knowing that Stefan would chase you down all while fighting against it and if you had a chance you needed to go now.

ʻʻPlease just run and don't stop until  you're safeʼʼ he pleaded knowing he was breaking.

You nodded turning around but before you ran you glanced back at him and  said ʻʻI love you,Stefan. It's going to be okayʼʼ a sad smile on your lips

ʻʻI love youʼʼ he said it back.

And then you ran like hell!
Hoping for Caroline or Damon to be here by now. You could hear Stefan struggling with himself. Smashing his body into the school walls and lockers to slow himself down. Anything to save you, whatever he could...

ʻʻStefan, keep fighting but if anything happens then promise me you won't beat yourself up over itʼʼ you called out with a cry. Glancing back to see him panting and leaning against a caved in locker.

ʻʻI'm trying,Y/n. I won't let anything happen to youʼʼ He heavily breathed out.

You knew that he was trying and it meant a lot. Even if you were to possibly die tonight at the hands of Klaus compelling the love of your life. It wouldn't matter becoz you knew Stefan fought hard and despite it all he was trying his best to save you.

You were almost out the school when you bumped into someone, looking up you find Damon which made you collapse against him in relief. It was okay now... Damon was here he'll help you both. ʻʻGo outside and get in the car. I got Stefanʼʼ the older Salvatore assured and you nodded doing as you were told but before slipping out you watched Damon vamp speeding over to Stefan to snap his neck. You were going to help him when you both got home, it was going to be okay...

•|•|•

a/n:

Stefan has been through so much! It's absolutely heartbreaking i mean they all have been... :'( also give it up for Damon coming in with the save aye aye

Anyway we are at 4.07k within 4-5 months which is great! Thanks for the support.

07k within 4-5 months which is great! Thanks for the support

x - Adeela
29 sep 2017