Chapter 2- Transformed

Kira- Kim pulled me into another hug but this time I didn't pull away. She had done a lot for me when no one else cared to. "So I'm assuming you got legal custody Mrs Kardashian?" Mr Adams asked. "Oh of course" she handed him a small stack of papers and he put his glasses on. He looked at them and then back at Kim with a slightly shocked expression. They traded glares and he sighed. "Well I suppose you're Kira's legal guardian then" he announced and handed the papers back to Kim. "Wait. So what's going to happen now?" I asked. I felt completely out of the loop. Did I even get a say in this? "Well I'm going to take you home" she said smiling at me.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I waited in the school reception while Mr Adams and Kim were still talking about what was going to happen next. Today felt like some kind of a dream, was it even real? "Come on sweetie" Kim said as she exited the office and headed towards the door. "Okay." I followed behind her as a bunch of guys surrounded us. I'm guessing they were body guards. When we got outside there were heaps of people trying to get to Kim but she just ignored them and kept her head low. I stumbled across the path and almost fell, giving some guy the chance to grab me and get in my face.

WHO ARE YOU?! IS KIM TRYING TO KIDNAP YOU?? WHATS YOUR NAME? WHERE ARE YOU GOING TOGETHER?!!

I felt someone grab me around the waist and hoist me up behind them. It was one of the guards luckily. Kim walked up to the guy who grabbed me and pointed her finger in his chest. "Don't touch her! You don't have the rights to try anything!" She warned before spinning on her heels and flicked her hair in his face. "Come on" she grabbed my hand and pulled me into a black car. She sighed and leaned back against the leather seat. "Kira. Why did you let that happen?" She asked, not even looking at me. "What? I- He..." I stammered trying to explain what happened but she just waved a hand at me. "You know what? Just forget it."

After a long drive we got to California. I went to school in Oregon so I was really tired but I didn't want to complain. "I'm going to take you to the mall okay chica?" Kim asked. It was the first thing she's said since we left. "Sure." We got out of the car and this time she held my hand so no one would try anything. I knew I didn't look right standing next to her with my messy hair and crappy school uniform. When we got inside Kim made me go to a place called Celebrity Hair Studio. Sure it sounded good but I didn't want to get my hair cut. "I'm sorry I had to bring you here but my hair stylist is busy."

"That's alright. Um do I have to get my hair done? I'm happy how it is" I asked hesitantly. Kim looked at me blankly for a second before nodding. "Look I know this isn't what you're used to but you have a reputation. A massive one now and if anything bad happens, even the tinniest things and the paparazzi will use it against you and me. I can't let that affect the family and I want you to adjust as easily as possible" she explained. "I guess I understand" I mumbled. This was going against all my beliefs about self acceptance. "Good girl, now help me out. I'm making you some social media accounts" she insisted and handed me the phone. "But I already have-" I caught her glaring at me and shut my mouth.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So we can get these nails done and we're outta here. Go meet the family hey" Kim announced smiling at me. I smiled back and looked at the colour selection. A nail technician approached us and sat down at the station. "So what kind of nails do you want?" She asked me cheerily. "Acrylic, medium long with a nude shade please" Kim interrupted pointing at a specific colour.

To be continued