Missing

Jisoo's POV

"Yah, don't you guys think we should be reporting this to the police already?" Namjoon paced back and forth as he bites his index finger.

We are sitting inside Jennie's living room waiting for her to come back.

It has been a week and the boys had been camping out of her house wishing that they'll see her.

The truth is, Jennie had texted me and told me that she went home to his father. She asked me not to tell the boys.

Like hell, I would. I was so upset with them.

I looked at their faces.  They fucked up real hard, especially Yoongi.

I heard from the staff what happened and my heart ached for Jennie.

She doesn't deserve any of this.

Somehow, I feel like Jennie's words finally knocked some sense to them.

And now they seemed to realize how much of a dickfaced bastard they have been to her.

"I missed her." I looked at Taehyung who was hugging Jimin while they all lie on the floor. The cushion was occupied by Yoongi, Jin, and Hobi.

"Me too." Jimin chimed in.

"What hypocrites," I muttered.

"Yah, noona!" I raised an eyebrow at Jungkook.

"What?"

"Why are you even upset to me and Jin hyung as well? We didn't anything." he pouted.

I snickered at what he said.

"That's because you two were afraid of me. But if not for me, I'm sure you two would do the same."

I rolled my eyes on them.

"Jisoo, you know where she is, tell us because we're worried," Jin added.

"I won't tell you because I hate every single one of you. I think it'll be best if Jennie won't be seeing any of you from now on."

Yoongi's eyes landed on me and I swear he was scared for a moment.

"Ah, why?" Taehyung stubbornly said.

"You never let her explain,  not once. Did any of you actually tried to listen to her or hear her story?" I raised my eyebrows at them.

After what happened,  I did not talk to them until yesterday because I was so pissed off.

They looked at the ground after what I said.

"You all just went and sassed your way out of this mess which she doesn't deserve even one bit. Why did you actually do that?" I asked. Honest;y, I was so curious.

"I don't even know what hit me." I looked at Hobi who was looking so depressed.

Out of all the boys, he's the most cheerful and it shocked me a little to know that he's a part of this drama.

"Is it because we were shocked to know that the person who'd been giving us a hard time was actually her?" Jimin asked.

What bullshit. I told to myself.

"Perhaps. Because she's so kind and shy which is totally different when we were recording. She's a monster when she's in that room." Taehyung added.

"But it's her job." Jin piped in. "Remember how you all get mad if we disturb you when you're doing music? What's the difference between that?"

The boys nodded at what Jin said.

"Music changes a lot of things. In her case, she's not simply Jennie when it comes to music. She's a genius." Jungkook added

"Actually, it was never her obligation to tell any of you. What she does is part of her job and she's been doing that even before you all personally met her. And how do you expect her to tell you when all you say after a recording was that your music director is this and that." I exclaimed.

These truths had been giving pain not only to Jennie but to me as well. It pains me to know that somehow, these boys are changing and I don't want that. They can change, but only for the better.

"But still, she could have told us so we were not so clueless about it," Jimin replied.

"So what, so you can all react like this?" I bit my lip in frustration. "What if I tell you guys that she indeed planned to tell you?"

They all looked at me confused. 

I laughed a little. "She did. But she was afraid that you'll end us hating her. Touche. Because you all indeed had proven her that what she was thinking was right. Didn't you all notice how vulnerable she is? She can't trust people easily. That's why she can't even go out of this unit without covering her face."

Silence covered the room.

"And then you did those horrible things to her. As far as I know, you were the first ones to be able to successfully enter her life. Everyone in BigHit knows she doesn't talk to people unless it was work-related."

"I feel so stupid." Namjoon sat on the floor.

"Me too. She'd been nothing but an angel and to think that she really put an effort these past few days for us but we just ignored her." Taehyung sighed.

My eyes landed at Yoongi who never said anything.

"Yoongi..." I called him.

Once he looked up, a lot of emotions were seeping through his eyes. Is it regret?  Or was is guilt or worry? 

"Is it because you feel that she didn't trust you enough to tell you? Or was it because you were hoping that she'd at least tell you because you two have a connection?"

He messed up his hair as he sighs in frustration.

"You feel miserable, right? You all deserved it anyway. And don't bother looking for her. She went home." I told them before I move back to my room not sparing a glance even to my boyfriend.

"Oh, by the way. I heard she withdraw being your music director since yesterday. Mr. Kang told me and he's so pissed about it. Did you know that they never liked Jennie before until the girl had proven them wrong?  She earned the respect that she deserved but you all ruin that. Congratulations."

I left them all mouth hanging wide open in shock.

Good.

I hope their heart crush into pieces. They deserve it.