Chapter One

AN: No proofreading done. Oh well X&Os :)

Xanders P.O.V.

Dalton turned into the parking lot of our high school. I internaly groand. He parked near the front enterance to we could go by our lockers before 3rd period. We grabbed our bags and jumped out of the car just to hear the bell ring telling everyone to head to 3rd period. Dalton and I had to speed walk to our lockers grab our 3rd period English books and run to the oposit side of the school. We flung open the door and ran in and too our seats. SWEET! WE MADE IT! I laughed quietly to myself. I have little celebrations in my head whenever I'm happy about something.

Our teacher, Mr. Manza, started passing out our tests, and told everyone to begin. English is my strong point in school so I finnished in thirty minutes. While I was waiting for everyone else to finnish their tests, I put my headphones on planning on rocking out to BC13 for the next hour. However, right before I got my head phones on....

"XANDER DANIELS, PLEASE REPORT TO THE COUNSILING CENTER RIGHT AWAY. XANDER DANIELS."

Well Shit.

My teacher gave me a hall pass and I walked out the door, ignoring Daltons repeted "PSSSST, what did you do?" whisper yells. I walked down the hall and took a left. I looked up from untangling my headphones and I came to a sudden stop. I couldnt move. My mind was raceing, my heart was pounding and my eyes were glued to the new kid standing outside the counsilers office talking to Mrs. J. They looked over at me with quizzical looks on their faces. For the life of me, I could not make my legs work. I have never been in love before, but I think this is what it feels like.

"XANDER!" Mrs. J practicaly screeched at me bringing me out of my daze.

  I drug my feet the rest of the way down the hall stopping infront of Mrs. J and Mr. SexyPants. Speaking of pant his ass looked bomb! Ahh FUCk! What am I doing!? Focus Xander.

"Yes Mrs. J?" I say in my most innocent voice

"Xander." She says in a tone of voice that makes me feel like I really did something wrong this time. "This is my step son, Jace." She said gesturing to the sex god on my right. She phisicaly cringed when she said 'my step son, Jace.' I wondered why? "He's new to this school and I want you to show him around. He has the same lunch and all the same classes as you so I figured you wouldn't mind much. Also I would like you to please share your locker with him. Thank you." Then she just walked away.

Why does Mrs. J seem to not like Jace? He's so cute and quiet. Don't forget his amazing backside...

"Hey, Xander....?" I looked over to Jace who had a questioning look on his face.

"Yeah?" I asked

"You really don't have to show me around if you dont want too....." He was looking at his shoes. AWW! HE'S SHY! HOW CUTE!

"Oh, it's totaly fine. We're going to the same places all day anyways. Plus, I love meeting new people." I made sure I kept a smile on my face and mentaly checked to make sure I wasnt drooling because I could not keep my eyes off of him!

"Oh, okay. Well where to first?"

"Hmmmm." I woundered out loud. "Lets got our locker first so you can put your things away and we can skip the rest of third period." YES! I GET TO HANG OUT WITH A SEXY KID ALL DAY! SCHOOL WILL NEVER BE BOARING AGAIN!

We walked down the hall in silence with me glancing at him every chance I got.

"So...." I stated akwardly. "Did you just move here?"

"I just moved back. I used to live with my dad two years ago but then my step mom moved in so I had to move out....." He replyed with suck sadness in his voice.

:Why did you have to move out?"

"My step mom hates gay people. She's a homophobe." Now his voice held a little bit of anger. I was shocked! Mrs. J, a homophobe? What?! WAIT!!!!!!!! JACE IS GAY!?!? YES!!!!

"Why did you move back?"

"My mother, who I was living with, passed away....." DAMNIT! Now he's sad again. I should probably stop talking......JUST KIDDING!

"I'm so sorry Jace. I kind of understand. Really. Not like fake understanding but like I know what you're going through."

"How would you know?"

"I lost my twin brother." My voice was barely a whisper. My eyes started tearing up and there was a big lump in my throat I couldn't swallow. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. It sent electricity through my entire body. I gasped and the hand quickly withdrew.

"I'm so sorry Xander." Jace said in his sweet, shy voice.

I didn't say anything as we arrived at my, sorry OUR locker. I put in the combanation and pulled it open. I really should have looked in my locker before I showed it to Jace.....EMBARRASING! I had like 20 pictures of sexy guys without their shirts on taped to the inside of my locker.

"Sorry about the pictures......." I mumbled akwardly. I knew a slight blush was trying to creep up on my face.

"Haha! It's Keww. They're HOT!" Jace exclaimed, then his face changed. "Uh, sorry....I got a little uhh...hyper."

"Jace, it's okay, you're alowed to be happy and hyper sometimes. Now put your stuff in there I want to take a walk out side.