A Strippers Story

Not everyone has a "Once Upon A Time" Not everyones a "Princess" and acts sweet to everyone and give them there kindness..Not everyone waits for there "Prince Charming" to give them there love... Not everyone has a "Happily For Ever After".........

Especially Me...

I hear the Booming Music in the club and I just shake my head to the music while putting my lipstick on humming to the music. "Tiny you better work it gurl," Berry my homegirl said swaying her way out to the pole winking at me. I just giggled to myself and got up, pulling my Black Bra Top up and puffing my hair up, ready to dance my ass off out there. I walk out, to the stage, hearing my belly chain jingle together.

"Whoaaa".......

"Yes mami"....

"Damn Shawty"

....."Fuck she fine"...

All of those comments I hear about me, The cold,silver pole hits my hand, I put both hands on the pole and start going down low and move both of my butt cheeks up and down and i rise up, popping my ass in the air. I climb the pole and wrap my medium legs around the pole and slowly go down to the ground. As i hit the ground I crawled across the stage, I bite my lip and crawled to the Random guy, he was licking his lips and he handed me a 100 and i kindly took it and put it in my Bra Top and kissed his cheek and said "Thank you Daddy," I smirked and got up and put my hands and and bended down a Twerked to "Bouncin by Swizzymack" and swayed my way off the stage. "Tiny," a deep husky voice said and I turned my head and it was my Boss "Big Daddy".

"Yes Big Daddy," I said putting my hand on my hip and looking at him strongly glare at me

"Theres a Group that want you Berry, Kiki, and Fire," He said staring at the group and I looked at his direction and back at him

"Alright" was all i said and i walked my way to the back

"Group 2, Berry... Kiki.... Fire" I said putting extra blush on, and they followed my to the V.I.P Group side.

I started wiggling my legs in front of this one guy and i put both hands on his legs and bended down and turned around and Stud up and sat on his lap and put my legs together and Grinded my Big ass on him. I felt strong muscular hands wrapped around me, thats the signal meaning he's enjoying his time. I leaned back to only feel his warm breath on my neck and wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear.

"You like that," I said and moaned alittle, after feeling his erection poking at my ass

"Yeah Baby" he said in his seduceful voice....

*************************************

"Alright gurl," Berry aka Brianna said to me as we walk out of the club

"Ill see you tomorrow," we hugged each other and went our separate ways. I jumped into my May Bach and drove home.

I live in a big condo, and yeah by myself. I Work Alone, Sleep Alone and Protect myself alone. Im 21, Full Name Tiana Pamela Cruz, Mixed with Dominican and Black and half Native American, from what I think.

I have a B- cup size and A 3 hand full of ass and its all me, never fake. I have long natural black hair and I'm Light brown, I only Have 3 Friends Brianna (Berry) Diana (Fire) And Kiana (Kiki).

They've been for me ever since my parents died. My dad was a Drug dealer one of the toppest and my Mother was an amazing singer they died in a Drive by while I was at One of my Uncles house, I was only 2 when this happened, and I was so lost and just so gone when I didn't have parent for the rest of my life, so I lived with my Uncle Dean and he's still alive. I stayed with him and he became a father figure in my life. I had a best friend named King, I told him everything, we went everywhere together, he was my everything, I met him when I was 8 when my Uncle had a meeting with his Members from work and one of his friends brought there son, He started talking to me and we became friends ever since he was 11, only 3 years older than me.. than when I was 16, I got the news that he was Shot and Killed by some gang members I cried for 3 days straight and I was in Devastation.. than I was Angry and Sad and I Didn't care About the world, So I started Stripping, it wasn't my intention, when I turned 18 my uncle than disappeared and than I was on my own, and went and did me... So this is how it started, This is my story.....so far...

Sorry for the Mistakes(editied)

So how do u like it :D

I did my best!!!