Please Spend The Day With Me

I yawned loudly, and blinked the haze out of my eyes. I slowly turned my head and looked at the raven-haired male who was still sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to disturb him so I slowly slid out of the bed, I tip toed my way to the bedroom door, and I opened it slowly, sliding through the small open gap in the door, and then I closed it behind me slowly. I had figured since Gilbert made dinner for me last night that I would make him breakfast this morning. It was already 7:30 am, so I figured he would be up soon enough. But before I did that, I turned on my phone, and I waited for it to completely turn on and the messages to come through if I had any. I quickly checked my phone for messages. I had a few from my mother the usual "are you okay?", "Don't forget to take you medicine.", "I love you be safe.", what mom's usually say. And then I had a few texts from Dazai. 

Osamu: "Where are you Chuuya ?" 

Osamu : " Chuuya, I miss you." 

Osamu: " Chuuya, please text me when you get the chance." 

The latest message was this morning at 7:02 am. 

Osamu:  "Hey can we hang out today? I  reaaaaally want to see you. Please?" 

I smiled at the messages from Dazai and I answered him back. 

Chuuya : "Yes we can hang out today. I am at Gilbert's right now. I have to go home and shower and change. I can give you my address and you can swing by there?" 

Dazai answered within 30 seconds. 

Osamu: "Why are you over his house?! And perfect! I'll come get you from your place around 11. "

Chuuya : "Ah, he asked if I wanted to spend the night that's all. We ate dinner and then had went to sleep that was it. Wait... Why am I telling you this?! It's none of  your  business anyway, Osamu. Any who , I will go now see you at 11." 

Osamu: "Ahhh Chuuya is so bitter. But fine I won't press, see you at 11 mon cher ."  

I grumbled to myself as I sat down my phone on the kitchen table. I got up and put an apron Gilbert had hanging up around me. I then went to the fridge and pulled out some eggs and bacon. I made two sunny side up eggs. I toasted some bread. And I patiently waited for the bacon to get done cooking in the oven. I heard Gilbert yawn and I turned around smiling. 

"Goodmorning." I said softly. 

"Goodmorning." He smiled. I saw him sniff in the breakfast. "Mmm it smells wonderful, Chuuya." 

"Thank you." I chuckled, and I kneeled down pulling the bacon out of the oven. I drained the extra grease from the bacon, and then I put the toast on two plates. I put guacamole on the toast, spreading it out, I then put the egg on top and then the bacon on top of that. I gave Gilbert his plate, and he took a bite happily.  

"This is delicious!" Gilbert said appreciatively. I laughed and smiled as I cleaned up what I used quickly before sitting down to eat myself. 

"Glad you like it. I figured the least I could do was make you breakfast." I ate my breakfast, and after I was finished I changed my clothes back into my uniform. I checked the clock and it was already 9:30 am. I rushed out of Gilbert's room.  

"Sorry Gilbert. But I have to go. I'm meeting Dazai at 11." 

"Oh?" Gilbert said standing up. "Well at least let me walk you."