Our ever after

* James *

Violets lifeless body fell onto mine. God I wish I didn't have to do this. But she knew to much. I had to either get her on my side or kill her.

I wished shed chosen the first option.

Laying her down gently on the ground, I pulled the needle from her side. I had injected her with just enough arsenic to kill her.

We were two hours out and it was dark. No one would find her for about two days.

Taking one last look at my former love, I walked to the car and left her forever.

* Dylan Blake *

Two days later.

What had that girl gotten herself into now? First suicide Twice! then jail and now kidnapped! We just can't catch a break!

Ding dong!

I ran to the door with Francy and mom shortly in tow. I yanked the door open to reveal the same police man that took Violet away. He had his hat off and head bowed. I didn't like the look in his eyes when he looked up at me.

"We found Violet." although it was good news the man didn't seem to happy.

"Whats the bad news!" Fancy yelled behind me. Mom quickly shushed her but looked back up at the PO with desperate eyes.

"I'm sorry." with those simple words mom broke down to tears. I couldn't breath. All those other times I knew Vi would be alright but now.

I turned around and gathered Fancy and mom in a hug.

Two weeks later.

I stared at the casket being lowered into the ground. It was blue, violets favorite color, and shined in the sun. People ive never seen before came to watch Violet being placed into her final resting place. I knew none of them had known her when she was alive. But now that's she's gone they feel like they were her best friend. What imbeciles. They didn't know her. No one did. That's why she did this to herself. The cop said the pills probably had a late effect on her and that she went to the cliff and just passed out. At least she went peacefully.

With a thump the casket hit the end of its journey. Others started to leave but me, francy, and mom stayed until the hole was completely filled in before leaving. Leaving her forever.

* Violet Blake *

I watched as people in black started to leave the grave sight. I knew they had just buried an empty casket. But everyone else thought I was in it. Everyone but me, the police, and Riley. When the hikers found me they took me to the hospital. The police came and I told them all the horrible things James did. For my protection they decided to put in witness protection program and let me choose one person to let know what happened. So I am no longer Violet Blake, suicidal reject. No I am Emily Lepton, a current student Washington high school and live with Colton Kennedy in a small apartment. I may be her now but some part of me will always be Violet Blake. The suicidal but seemingly unkillable girl.

I felt two arms slip around my waist from behind. I smiled not having to turn around to see who it was.

"Come on 'Emily'. We need to go." Riley/Colton whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded. I turned around in Riley's arms and smiled up at him. His hair was still it's dark brown but I had to dye mine to black and wear colored contacts. I thought I looked like a goth person but Riley told me I looked just as beautiful. So I was okay with it. I had chosen Riley to tell. I wanted to tell my mom and the others but I knew it would just hurt them more. They would be okay without me. They had each other. They could get through it. I might not get to see them again but I will always remember them.

When I choose Riley he hugged me so tight i could feel his heart beat through his short. It's funny how two people can come to care so much for another in only a short amount of time.

He told his mom he was going to live with some friends because it would be to hard to stay here. being the sucky psychiatrist she was she believed him.

"Im going to miss them." I whispered. He nodded and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"I know. And I'm going to miss having a different girl every other week." he joked. A small chuckle escaped me. Even now he's still a sarcastic jerk. But he's my sarcastic jerk. I grabbed his hand from my waist and interlocked our fingers. He smiled and kissed me softly.

"We should go." I mumbled. He nodded and pulled away.

"Yeah. We got the rest of our lives to finish this." he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and tugged on his arm to start walking. And that's how it end. Me and Riley went to our new apartment and lived our lives together. Sure there were a few bumps like him saying The walking Dead was better than Criminal minds but we got over it. Just like every other childish fight we had. And that's how my story went. I learned Love works in mysterious way. And Sometimes it will even make the playboy fall for the crazy girl.

The end.

(Vote/comment for an extra chapter I've been thinking about!)