Chapter 5

Lauras pov

Justin told me what happened and why i couldnt go i told him if i could stay in his hotel room until the snow storm ended and he said "of course!" We were still outside his hotel room and he was with no shirt on so i rushed him into his hotel room and shut the door dont get me wrong he looks super good with no shirt its that people started staring and i didnt want to be embarrassed."Justin go put on some clothes on your shivering and you are going to get sick." He went to his closet and put on some sweatpants with a t-shirt i sat on the couch and he sat next to me "Thanx justin for telling me." I said making eye contact with him "No problem princess" he said back omg why does he keep calling me that its getting annoying "Oh my gosh justin can you please stop calling me that i am not your princess.......or anyones princess." I said whispering the last part breaking eye contact with him all of the sudden justin puts my chin up with his finger "Sorry laura i cant hold it and dont worry youll be someones princess soon." He said stilling holding my chin we stayed there looking at  each others eyes for a minute it felt so magical but then all of the sudden someone barges through the door "ITS TIME FOR THE PIZZA !!!" the guy screams justin lets go of my chin and i turn around to see who it is i didnt know the guy but the guy was holding a pizza box and behind him came in scooter he is justins manager and i only know this because Carolina is always talking about justin and scooter. I looked at justin he rolled his eyes at the guy who was holding the pizza and grabbed my hand both of us interwining fingers i looked at our hands and then quickly looked up at justin he was smiling at me i let out a small sigh we stood up and then walked to the table were the guy was putting down the pizza box. Scooter or the other guy still hadnt noticed me.

Justins pov

ughh i cant believe alfredo ruined our moment if he just walked in quietly like scooter i could have had my chance but nooo he HAD to ruin it. I tapped Alfredos shoulder so i could introduced him to Laura he turned around he widen his eyes when he saw Laura he he looked at her up and down i grabbed Laura by the waist and pulled her close to my body she untangled herself from my arms and alfredo chuckled i made an ugly face at him and he stopped laura chuckled and i smiled at her "Look alfredo this is laura shes MY friend." I said alfredo smiled at her "Hey i am alfredo nice to meet you" he said hugging her "Nice to meet you too" laura said "Laura let me introduce you to scooter" i said gently pushing her back to scooter she started walkng to scooter i took my chance i quickly went to alfredo "Back off shes mine" i said whispering in alfredos ear he laughed and i quickly went over to scooter and laura "Who is this?" scooter said smiling at laura "Scooter this is laura and laura this is scooter" i said they hugged each other "Hey man i am going to go take a nap" he said walking to his bedroom "Ok" i said "But can i ask you something?" i said scooter turned around "Yeah" he said "Can laura stay until the snow storm ends?" i asked "Yeah of course" he said i smiled at laura and she smiled back "Want to eat some pizza?" i said pointing at the pizza "Yes i am starving" she said rubbing her stomach.