Chapter Fifteenth(taking a leap of faith)

*Anti's POV*

Me and (Y/N) talked things over for a while we came to the conclusion that doing it would be good. I asked Dark to help us, which he agreed to do, i knew i couldnt do it on my own i dont want to hurt her.

"Lets go to your place and do it Im just going to grab what i need to help," Dark said as he went into the bed room, and came back with one of his favorite knives. I knew that he sharpened it ever day and that a sharp blade hurt less than a dull blade. (Its true) I look over to (Y/N) who looked a bit scared i hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

"Well lets go before something happens," Dark said as he towards the door with us behind him. I was hoping after all this that (Y/N) would still love me. When we got to my place I went to where I kept my knives i grab to one with my name engraved on it and had a green handle, i never used this one before.

"(Y/N) before we do this are you sure want to do this?" i asked her, even tho i knew her answer.

"Yes Anti i do if it means i can be with you with any worries," she said firmly, I smile weakly at her showing i understand why she is doing this. 

"I have to say im sorry for the pain will cause you," i tell her as i walk up to her and kiss her before going on with the process. I then look at Dark and nodded indicating that I was ready to do this. Both of us stabbed her at the same time i kept my eyes close as i heard her scream, i knew that she was in pain but the only way she could become a demon was for her to die. 

Her body slumped forward onto me, I pulled my knife out of her and dropped it on the floor. Dark pulled his out and wiped the blood off it. "Listen dude you did the better thing for her," he said.

"I know but i just feel bad as i caused her pain," I said as we waited for her transform into her demon form.

*TIMES SKIP*

(Y/N) eyes opened her eyes were black with a (F/C) glow to them. I pulled her into my arms, all i wanted to do was hug her tight. She wrapped her arms around me  and looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you (Y/N)," i said while hoping she still felt the same.

"I love you too Anti," she smiled. I was over the moon I still had my girl the perfect girl to me.

"Its good to see that this didnt change how you felt about Anti," Dark spoke.

"Why would it if you truly love someone you can do anything for them," (Y/N) explained as i held her close, man i was i super happy.

ANOTHER CHAPTER COMPLETED THIS  IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE DONE SO FAR :D