Just letter number 5

Dear him,

I remember when I felt you slipping away. I saw it coming, but I never really accepted the fact until it hit me square in the face. It hit me so hard that I was knocked to my bum, and I'm still trying to get back on my feet. I remember spending days in my bed after school, just feeling so broken, and numb.

And I'm still trying to pick up the pieces that you stepped on, thinking they were nothing. that's what you always thought of me as, right? I was nothing to you, just the girl who was on your arm at school, and kissed in your car after the day at school. Nothing more nothing less. Even after I knew what I was to you, I still wanted to be yours. but I don't think I wanted to be yours, I think I just wanted to be something to someone.

But still to this day, I won't accept the fact that I let you slip away. Slide right through my fingers, and just when I thought you were mine.

Never in my wildest dreams, would I have thought you would have been mine. But never in my worst nightmares did I see you leaving me so quickly.

You remember that promise you made, always and forever?

Well where are you now, guess you weren't good at keeping promises. You aren't always here now, and standing by me forever.

Were you?

Love, her.