s i x t e e n

I watched as mum moved around the living room

I watched as mum moved around the living room. She was trying to sort everyone out before the ball. Dad,Elliot and I were sat on the couch, I was slightly in a bad mood because Jane,Alec,Demi and Felix left an hour ago.

However, mum had got me sushi. So I was happy about! I silently ate my sushi as I watched the cartoon on the Tv, it was some random Italian show. It was..interesting.

Once I had finished, I put my rubbish in the bin and when I came back mum was taking my dress out of the bag. I squealed at the sight of it! It was so beautiful, I never thought I could fall in love so fast.

Once mum had put my dress down, I rushed into her arms jumping on her. I wrapped my arms around her neck while my legs went around her waist. She giggled and held me tight, before putting me down.

"Thank you mummy."

I muttered, before leaving a kiss on her cheek as I nuzzled into her. I let out a small yawn and once again felt exhausted, I let out a small groan and rubbed my eyes.

I felt mum's eyes scan over my face before she called Elliot over, as I laid my head on her shoulder. Once Elliot was here I was transferred into his arms.

"Can you take her to bed, get her to try and fall asleep while I make her something to eat"

Elliot nodded gently and we moved to my room. Once we had got there, I was already in my pjs so Elliot just gently laid me down on the bed.

He quickly tucked me in and I nuzzled into the fluffy blanket from Jane. It had this particular scent to it, it was like a mixture for cinnamon, strawberries and blueberries. It smelt so devine, it actually help me sleep as well so that was nice.

However, it did remind of something. I wasn't sure what but, oh well. I stretched out and felt Elliot slip into bed next to me, it always helped when someone held me when I slept. It was a nice feeling.

"Elliot, do you think I'll find my mate anytime soon?"

Elliot hesitated but nodded, a slight smirk on his lips. He pulled me closer and place his head on top of mine as I placed my head into the crook of his neck.

"Mhm, I would be surprised if you found your mate tonight."

I could hear a hit of serious in his voice but it was covered by a playful tone. I smiled at the taught of finding my mate and gently closed my eyes, letting out a small sigh.

Unlike most times it only took me around 10 minutes to fall asleep, I constantly kept taking in the scent of my blanket and it was a great help. My heartbeat slowed down and my breathing turned shallow as I fell asleep.