Chapter Twenty-Five.

I pressed myself closer to Scott when we walked down the hall of the sophomore hallway, trying hard not to feel like a fly in a glass of milk cause mostly everyone eyes are on me. I heard hush voice meaning how I'm a liar and crap.

Of course Mina and her big mouth had to tell everyone that I'm not actually muted. With it not being her business if I was or not, but anyways, everyone knows and looking down on me. Why do they care anyways? Do you they not their own lives to worry about than mine?

It's not like I don't have enough trouble now at Scott's house with stupid Gabe.

Scott leaned down to my ear, “Ignore them,”

“I trying.” I said, “but all they're doing is staring and staring like I'm some freak. I am a freak.”

He pulled me back into a close space where not a lot of people where and he growled behind his closed lip, “You’re not a freak, Abby. Don't think you’re a freak just because they think It.”, he whispered.

“It's just how I feel.” I admitted. Look at how I grew up. Crappy messed up childhood. Taking care of a little brother that might as well call my son. And a werewolf boyfriend. That's not normal. “I never had friend, I'm practically Bi-Polar, and I'm pretty sure depression to.”

“That doesn't make you a freak.” he said. “And if you’re crazy, I still love you.” he jokingly said. I playfully punched his arm and smiled. He brought me into his chest and I hugged him, feeling comfort and protection. I feel better.

I felt guilt now for lying to him. I thought I was done with the lying, but knowing my bad luck, something always had to happen to ruin thing. Why can't I just tell him? He would believe me, right? I am his 'mate' or whatever. That means he should believe me, right? Right?

I opened my mouth, but my tongue suddenly felt heavy. What if he doesn't? I don't want him to scream and yell at me, saying it's my fault and to never talk to him again. Oh god, that will happen! My dad always blamed me for thing, why wouldn't Scott?

The thought made my stomach turn uncomfortably around and I had a hard time swallowing the lump in my throat.

Scott pulled back then and pushed one side of my wavy hair back behind my ear, “Come on, lets get to class. Only three more days of detention left, lets not add more to them. If anyone says something to you, let me know and I'll beat them up.”

I chuckled, “And if it's a girl?”

“I'll get Haley to 'talk' to them.” he said, chuckling with me.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, “I don't want to go to class, that's too long without you.” I said, then realized how clingy I was sounding. My cheeks heated up, “Uhhhh, I mean, you know...”

He chuckled, “I get what you mean, I don't want to either. Normal reactions for us. A wolf always wants his lady to be with him.” he grinningly said, leaning down and kissed under my ear.