AGAIN

morning again... hmm

"good morning.." D.O. said while going out of the bathroom topless...

"yah.. oppa haven't you heard about t-shirts.?" Jinhan said while covering her face with pillow.. but admit it Jinhan.. you're blushing...

"hmm.. I just wanna see you blush.." D.O said smirking...

"yah.. I'm blushing now.. so go wear a shirt.." Jinhan said...

"yeh right.. I know you are.." D.O. said smirking again..

"yah.. stop smirking oppa.. !!?" Jinhan said throwing her pillow she covered earlier..

"No way.." D.O. said while crossing his arms and leaned on the door of the bathroom..

"hey.. oppa..!!" she said and throw the second pillow to him...

but he got it fast with his hands...

"hmm.. whatever.." and she glared at him..

but he just smirk once again...

*ghh.. this person.. can't stop from smirking... oohh.. can't --resist

too --handsome...  ahhhh!!!! Jinhan behave yourself...*

"jagiya..are you okay.?" he asked...

"ahh.. ne oppa.. I'm okay,,don't worry".. she replied...

"uhm.. I'll just go outside" she added...

D.O. just nodded on what she said..

*hmm. is she mad.? what did I do.?*

-D.O. passed by a window and saw his self realizing..

"ooww.. that's why..???" he said to his self and leaving smirking... hmm...

---all the guys went out of their rooms and had breakfast after...

"hey kids... you wanna go to the beach.?" my sis said...

"yah .yah.. I wanna go,I wanna goo...!!" Tao said and clapped like a child... cute.. :)

-so after preparing and everything..  we just walk for I think 15 minutes or more.. cause the hotel is just beside the beach...

"hey guys..wanna take some pictures.?" Chanyeol said...

"of course... where's the camera.. the camera.?" Baekhyun said looking eagerly for the camera...

"yah..yah~it's here..." Chanyeol said..

and we all made a wacky and any pose that we want.. they're like kids... haha.. sooo cute... :D

-after how many minutes of taking pictures... we decided to swim in the sea...

"haha...I know water is you friend but you can't do anything if I'll do this to you ahahaha..!!!! Eunmi said and splashed some water on Suho's face...

"ahaha.. I know!! and what if I'll do this to you..?!!!" Suho said and splashed some water kn Eunmi..

and Eunmi splashed some water on Yeonha,Yszhie,Baekhyun,Sehun and it continues ...

-after how many minutes...

D.O's POV

*hey.. where're Jinhan.. didn't see her in a while ha.?* I thought..

I looked everywhere but nothing.. I just can't find her...

well maybe she just went to the food stalls.. but she's not going without any permissions from me... I thought and thinked of good thoughtd anyway...