☾16☽

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 18 |
Ep. 16   The Manliest Fight
not edited

 16   The Manliest Fightnot edited

"Leaving your jacket on?" Tabasco (Still Vasco) asks as he pulls of his leather jacket with one swoop

"Leaving your jacket on?" Tabasco (Still Vasco) asks as he pulls of his leather jacket with one swoop. "You'll regret that"

Your head peaked from behind an unfinished wall, and currently you were squatting at a place where you believed was an abandoned construction site.

'This feels familiar...' You looked around, remembering your middle school days fighting at abandoned places and or parking lots at giant retail chains.

You had followed both Tabasco and Daniel to this location, confused and just plain right nosey but ready to find out what the hell is happening.

Like this was a great way to spend your evening kind of shit.

Yeah that was totally it, it wasn't because you had an overwhelming urge to protect Daniel or nothing. Nah, his mother's visit totally didn't throw you off your emotional gain or anything. This was just one of those times that was for the pure pleasure of being that one nosey neighbor.

"You think this is a joke huh?" Tabasco says as he cracks his knuckles, clearly pissed about something you had no clue about "Today we're going all the way. Come here, let's start"

You took one look at Daniel's petrified and scared face as you exhaled deeply. You combed your hair back (if you have no hair you just fixed up your shirt) with your fingers, 'Let's just take out Tabasco and walk Daniel home. Maybe get him some melona icecream or something.'

You straightened up your back as you stood from your hiding place, a loud noise of broken cinder blocks crushing beneath your sandals. This caught both of Tabasco and Daniel's attention as you walked up to them slowly with one hand in your pocket and another scratching the back of your head.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" Daniel asked worriedly as he started sweating, his hands up as if he was a cheating husband getting caught by his wife (or husband). Tabasco only stared at you with an intense gaze, one that you've only felt a handful of times in your life.