35. I could've save you

My name is Viviann. My parents are out on their anniversary so that means that I'm home alone. Usually when my parents are out then my friends would text me and we would gossip about random things for hours until my parents come home. But, today for some reason no one is calling or texting me. So, I went on the internet.

A few minutes after I logged into MSN, someone sent me a message and that person was not one my contact list. Stupid enough, I decided to talk to him/her.

Anonymous says: Hi I said: Hi, who are you? Anonymous says: I can help you

I was lost...

I said: How? Why would I need help? Anonymous says: Is your name Viviann Taylors?

I was shocked. How did this person know my name? Maybe he or she just went on my profile?

I said: Who..are you??? Anonymous says: You don't have to know. I can help you. Just listen to me.

I stared at my laptop for a while. What the heck is this person talking about I thought

I said: Um...ok????? I will Anonymous says: Ok, You're home alone right?

I said: uh..yeh... Anonymous says: GET OUT NOW!!!!!! I said: Who are you to tell me to get out of my house????!!!!!

I was getting annoyed and wanted to turn off my laptop.

Anonymous says: I told you. I can help you. Now get out before it's too late!

I said: NO! It's my house! Is this some kind of prank?!

Then there was an awkward two minute pause. And just before I was about to log off I said: Tell me! How can you help me?!

Anonymous says: I can't help you anymore. I said: What?! Anonymous says: Good bye. R.I.P

And everything turned black as I collapsed to the ground.

NEWS: A 15 year old girl was found dead while her parents were out. There was no evidence of murder at the scene but her laptop with her MSN chatroom still on displayed an offline message: "Only if you had listened to me. Because... I could've saved you.