Leaving

I grabbed Zach's hand and led him to the living room.

"That was fast." Jonah said.

I rolled my eyes and let go of Zach's hand.

"Very funny Jonah." Zach said with sarcasm in his voice

I sat on the couch and Zach sat right beside me.

"Jack still up in his room?" I asked them

They nodded and I heard my phone ringing. I saw who the caller ID was, and it was Logan. I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" 

"Hey Jessi. You okay?" 

"Uh... I don't know." I said

"What's wrong???" He asked

"Amber. Do you know where she is?" 

"No. I haven't seen her all da-" He said, but something cut off his sentence.

"Logan?" 

"Sorry, someone knocked on the door." He said

"Who was it?" I asked

"Amber." 

"Before you open the door. Let me tell you what happened." I said quickly 

"Okay, hurry. She's knocking louder." He said quietly

"Okay. So Amber told me that she was picking me up to go back to your place, since you wanted me back there." 

"False." Logan said all of a sudden

"Okay, and then I got ready. Went into the kitchen, and I saw Amber pinning Zach on the wall, kissing him." I said. The guys looked at me and Zach looked down at his feet with sad eyes.

"I WILL KILL ZA-!" 

"NO LOGAN! Zach and I are on good terms and we are still dating!" I yelled. I kind of felt uncomfortable talking about this in front of the boys.

"Ugh. Fine. Be right back, I'm going to open the door for Amber." He said

"Okay." I said.

There was a long pause. During the long pause, I looked up and saw Jack in the kitchen. He was leaning against the wall looking at us. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Then the silence stopped.

"Jessi, come back here. Now." Logan said

"Um, okay." I said

"See ya in a little bit, bye." 

"Bye Logan." I said and he hung up.

I put my phone down and sighed. I put my head on Zach's shoulder and he kissed my head.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"I have to go." I said

"Okay. Be safe." Zach said

"Okay." I said

I got up and went to Zach's room. I grabbed my stuff, and called and Uber. 

Time skip

I knocked on Logan's door and it opened immediately. I walked inside, Logan grabbed my stuff, and put it in our room. He came back out and I saw Amber. She was on the balcony talking to someone.

"She's thinking about leaving." He said

"I want her to talk to me first! She left without saying anything!" I kind of yelled

"Settle down. I'm sure she will talk to you." He said 

He put his hand on my back and I kind of relaxed.

"Thanks." I said

I saw Amber get off the phone and walked towards the door. She looked at me dead in the eyes and opened the door. She closed it while keeping eye contact with me. All of a sudden she sprinted at me. I ran to her and we started fighting. 

I hit her in the jaw, she slapped me in the face, and I pushed her on the ground.

Logan came up behind me and picked me up. I kept swinging my arms.

"I STOOD UP FOR YOU! JACK LOVED YOU! YOU HURT ME! YOU ALSO HURT JACK! WHY?! WHY?!" I screamed and then started crying.

She stood up and only said, "I'm leaving. I don't need you in my life. You disgust me. You and Zach both. I'm leaving tomorrow morning, FYI." Then she went back out on the balcony.

Logan put me down and I couldn't control myself. 

I jumped on the couch and put pillows on my face and screamed.

"Jessi..." 

"GO AWAY LOGAN!" I screamed into the pillow

I put the pillow back on the couch and silently sobbed.

Logan didn't go away, which made me feel better. I didn't mean to scream at him like that. I think he knew I needed comfort. He sat by me and hugged me.

I hugged him back and cried on his shoulder.

"You don't need friends like that." He said

I shook my head no and kept on crying.

"Do you want Zach to come over here?" Logan asked

I was going to say yes but then thought about Amber. I didn't want that to happen again.

"No." I said

He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.