road trip pt 2 | stiles stilinski

since some of you asked for a part two and seemed to like the first part... enjoy :)
&also, this book reached 500k! i remember starting this the beginning of last year, the first book i actually stuck to on here that i didn't delete, and i'm so glad i didn't because it lead to all of my other books :) so thank you guys for reading and voting etc, it means a lot. <3

Today was the day. You'd been driving for three days, staying at various motels on the way. You were going to pick up Stiles from his college and bring him home.

Sitting outside of his dorm building, you tapped your fingers nervously on the steering wheel. He'd finally completed his FBI training and was coming home.

Your heart sped up when you saw the doors open and Stiles stumble out with his suitcases and backpack.

A smile immediately formed on your lips, you jumped out of the jeep and ran to help him. Of course you'd texted and FaceTimed but you hadn't seen him for the most part of two years since he was always so busy with his training.

"Stiles!" You yelled, practically jumping on him as he dropped the cases and opened his arms and wrapped them around you.

"I missed you so much, y/n. Like so much." He said as he tightened his grip on you, not wanting to let go. His grip seemed much stronger than the last time, probably because he'd been training and working out a lot.

After a long moment he let go and picked up his bags, "alright let's get this show on the road!" He grinned, heading over to his jeep, "you don't know how much I've missed you, Roscoe."

You shook your head and laughed at him as he loaded his suitcases into the back carefully and then patted the side of his jeep, "thank you for taking care of my jeep, y/n."

"Of course, what else would you expect me to do?" You smiled.

Stiles walked towards you in his tight white t-shirt that just about fitted over his newly gained muscles. He pulled you close to him and pressed his lips against yours with everything he could muster, he was definitely going to make up for all the lost time he hadn't seen you for the past two years.

When he pulled away you puckered your lips, pouting. Stiles simply laughed, "come on, baby, let's go home."

He got into the drivers side as you walked around to the passengers side, Stiles started the engine and began to drive out of the campus and find the road home.

Only about ten minutes into the journey another voice spoke out, "turn right at the next junction." Which made Stiles nearly jump out of his skin.

"What the heck was that?!" He yelled, looking around the jeep.

You rolled your eyes and pointed right in front of him at the sat-nav attached to the front console of the jeep.

"Well, last time you complained the map was way too big, so welcome to the twenty-first century." You laughed at his dumbfounded expression.

"Interesting." Stiles nodded, pretending that he wasn't scared out of his skin.

You reached forward and plugged the aux cord into your phone, selecting your favourite playlist.

You turned to Stiles to see his reaction when Wannabe by the Spice Girls started playing, he raised his eyebrows and looked over at you, "really, y/n?"

"Really." You grinned mischievously.

When the chorus started he sang it out loud and wound the window down, turning the volume up. No one would hear it anyway since you were driving on an empty highway in the middle of nowhere.

"If you wanna be my lover..." he sang, looking over at you, "you have got to giveee..."

He continued to sing the rest of the song, making you smile at how adorable he was. It made you realise just how much you missed him.

Later on when the sky began to darken, the sat-nav had directed you to the first motel you'd be staying in- one you'd picked this time and there were no bad reviews about it, luckily.

Stiles and yourself checked in and found your room, "I'm impressed, y/n, Nothing growing on the walls... it's nice," He smirked, checking that the bathroom was clean too, "all clear!" He yelled.

"Good." You chuckled, kicking off your shoes and laying back on the bed.

He did the same and lay next to you, "I've missed this, seeing you... it's better than sharing a room with that weird roommate I told you about..."

"Ah, well I can assure you I don't eat weird smelling foods in the middle of the night." You said, remembering one of Stiles' many rants about his roommate.

"Thank god," He laughed as he turned onto his side to look at you, you did the same, smiling at your boyfriend as his honey-brown eyes flickered over your face, "still beautiful as ever." He whispered.

Your smile widened, "and you're still as charming as ever, Mieczyslaw."

He jumped up, "that reminds me... I have something for you."

"You do?" You asked as you sat up, watching him root through the bag he'd brought up to the room.

"Close your eyes." He said, looking back to check you'd done as he said.

"Alright..." you said as you closed your eyes.

Stiles grabbed the small box and walked back over to the bed and kneeled down in front of you, "okay... open them."

You opened your eyes slowly and looked down in surprise at Stiles as he was kneeled in front of you, "Stiles?"

"Y/n..." he smiled softly, looking up at you with his eyes full of love for you, "I've had a lot of time to think about this... an awful lot," He chuckled quietly, "and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, forever and always, y/n. You're the one who puts a smile on my face every morning, and I want that forever," He said, opening the box he held which contained a silver metal band like the one you'd give him, but with diamonds embedded along the band, "so, y/n, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"

You didn't even need to think about it, "yes! Yes, I'll marry you, Stiles Stilinski."

Stiles couldn't stop smiling as he slid the ring onto your ring finger, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Stiles. So much." You smiled and wrapped your arms around him as he peppered kisses against your cheek.

"Read the inscription." Stiles said as he pulled away and pointed to the ring.

You wriggled it off slowly and looked inside, "always, y/n and mieczyslaw."

It was similar to the inscription you'd gotten inside of his, but with 'always'.

"Now we can match." He said as he held up his hand with the ring on.

That night you acted like honeymooners, ordering room service and champagne, enjoying being together. Then all during the road trip home Stiles couldn't stop sneaking glances over at you, his body buzzing with the feeling that he'd finally get to marry the girl he loved.

hope y'all enjoyed. :)
well... teen wolf ends tomorrow (or monday for me). i'm sad.