♡Love Me Forever My ALPHA♡

INFORMATION ABOUT THE STORY

WARNING: Restricted, Under 18 Requires Accompanying Parent Or Adult Guardian. (The reasons for the application of an NC-18 rating for violence or sex or aberrational behavior or drug abuse or any other elements which, when present, most parents would consider too strong and therefore off-limits for viewing by their children.)

The character are taken from Teen Wolf but the story is my own...

Story Plot: Alternative World  (where submissive male can become pregnant by their Alphas...)

The story contains- Werewolves, Humans, Hunters, Witches, Healers, Vampires, Dhamphires, The Seven...

Werewolves - They are shapshifters who can shift from human form to their Sprite wolf form. Alpha has the ability to shift to completely... Their wolves are huge in size... The betas have beta forms with contoured faces(Extra Facial hair) , fangs and sharp claws...

(Alphas)-> The leader of a werewolf pack. Male/Female

(Alpha mate)-> The mate of an Alpha, females are called Luna where as submissives or males are called Alpha mate...

(Betas)-> The pack members. Male/Female

(Omegas)-> The lone betas with no pack. Male/Female

A/N : Lone Alphas cannot survive, they become weak and die or other werewolves challenges them, if they lose the die oppenent becomes the Alpha or if the win and kill the challenger they win the pack... If an Alpha with a pack challenges a lone Alpha and if the lone Alpha dies he gets his Alpha spark and becomes more powerful...

Alpha Spark : A huge amount of power, (extra power) that gives a werewolf the ability to be more than just a beta wolf...to go beyond the rest of the pack...makes him stronger and gives him the power to command the rest of the pack. It normally has to be taken by a beta or an omega from another alpha by killing it. Which helps the Alpha to turn it to it's original wolf form...

(Submissive)-> The breeders. Females are natural breeders but male who are submissive to the Alphas and have female reproductive system, lack testicles and has vaginal opening beneath the penis( which are smaller in size from the normal males and are only for urination.. Has no reproductive function and remains flaccid during sexual intercourse can also be considered as extended clitoris )...  They are also called hermaphrodite.. 

Male Lactation:

Submissive can breast feed their babies due to high amount to female hormones they can produce milk not as much as a female, bottle feeding is still necessary....

Connection: There is a bond between the breeder and it's baby... Breast feeding and skin to skin touch, nuzzling, scenting are important parts of it.... This bond helps the breeder to understand the babies needs and comfort in a way no one can and if the breeder or the baby dies the breaking of the bond is felt by the other person...

(Rouges) -> Feral werewolves are rouges, they can either be an alpha or and beta... When werewolves loose their mate, they loose their sanity and become feral but they die eventually

Humans - They form the majority of the society.. They are the main..governing body... Physically they are weak yet highly mechanized...