|| Eight ||

Key

(N/N)- Nickname
-

"Ah, it seems you have talked to an old relative, have you not?" Sensei asked, stroking his long white beard.

You were sitting on the ground in your room with the others looking at you in awe.

"I have Sensei! It was amazing!" You gushed at him and started to bounce your leg in excitement.

Sensei chuckled. "My dear, you have only scratched the surface of what lies inside you."

You looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "You mean, there's more!?"

"Press the circle on your necklace." Sensei instructed and you looked down to your amulet.

Pressing the small button in the middle of the star, you started to glow purple. A tingly feeling spread across your body, making you giggle.

"Sensei, what's happening to her?!" Kai asked, shielding his eyes from the bright light.

"You will see." He responded and waited patiently.

When the light was gone you looked at the little LEGO people. Except, they didn't look so small anymore. They looked normal size.

"Hey, how did you guys get bigger?" You asked and pointed to them.

Only then, did you see your U shaped hand. You shrieked and fell backwards. Looking over yourself, you saw that you were wearing a purple Ninja Gi like the others and your hair was up in a high pony tail.

"Th-this do-does not c-compute!" Zane sparked in confusion.

"how- wha- wh-" everyone was amazed and confused, including yourself.

Sensei stepped forward. "You, (Y/N) (L/N), are the Purple Ninja. Master of Spirit. You are the one destined to defeat Slist and the Devourer."

You looked at him. "Really!?" You jumped up and ran to him. "This isn't a prank or anything, right!?" You shook his shoulders.

He chuckled and peeled your arms off his shoulders. "This is real, (Y/N). "

You were so surprise you almost fainted. This has all hit you like a truck, hard and unexpected.

"But," Sensei cut off your thoughts, "You will have to train with the boys to unlock your full potential."

You nodded and bowed. "Thank you Sensei."

He chuckled and pats your head. "Now come with me. I have a special weapon for you."

You nod and follow him into the small house they stay in. Looking at all the walls you saw ink paintings and some Japanese writing.

The wall colours consisted of red, yellow, gold and some green. Making it look ancient.

Sensei walked into a room with sliding doors. Once you were both in he shut them for privacy.

He walked behind a small table and sat on a pillow. He picked up a tea pot and filled one of the cups.

He stopped and looked at you. "Take a seat."

You nodded and sat opposite him. He continues filling his cup and then yours.

He took a sip of his own tea and then spoke. "Your power is special, (Y/N). You have the ability to copy others elements."

Your eyes widened and you spat your tea all over Sensei in shock. You ignore what you just did while he wipes his face clean.

"Are you legit! This is- how?!" You ask him in disbelief.

"Well, in time, your spirit will be able to leave your body and go through someone else's. When that happens-" you cut him off.

"I will have their element?" You ask with a raised eyebrow. "How is that even possible?" You ask.

Sensei just shrugged. "You will find out when it happens."

He takes another sip of his tea while you think of all this. You were just a normal girl a few days ago.

Now here you were, the Purple Ninja. Also the Master of Spirit that can copy others elements.

You smirked. I am so pranking the others with this power.

You look back at Sensei. "Sensei, you said something about a weapon?"

"I did." He nodded and stood, making his way to a cupboard.

He opened it and brought out a black and purple box. He walked back over to your LEGO figure and put it in front of you.

You looked at Sensei then at the box. You did that a few times before peeling the lid off and pulling the special weapon out.

It was a Katana. It had a purple hilt with black rope around it. The blade was shining and could cut paper with one swipe.

You gasped and stood up with the Katana in your grip. Pretending there was a thug in front of you, you took a swipe at it.

It made a clear whoosh sound and glowed a dark purple. When it glowed, you felt power surge through you.

You looked back at the box and found the belt and the Katana's sheath. Putting it around your waist you put the Katana in its proper place and sighed at the natural feeling.

"Thank you, Sensei." You looked at him and bowed respectfully.

He only chuckled and put a hand on your shoulder. "It was destiny. No need to thank me. That sword was made for you."

You looked at him and smiled warmly before jumping on him and giving him a hug. His eyes widened at the kind gesture but hugs back.

"WE HAVE A NEW NINJA ON THE TEAM!" A voice suddenly yelled making you pull away.

Standing at the door way was a excited Jay and the other blushing Ninja. You chuckled and Sensei rolled his eyes.

"You will be having lessons with each of the Ninja separately." Sensei said and you blushed at the thought of being alone with them.

"C-Cool!" You stuttered and mentally beat yourself up.

"That sounds reasonable." Zane nodded and a small, almost unrecognisable blush was on his cheeks.

"I'll be ready." Kai winked and you blushed more.

"Get ready for some fun, (N/N)!" Lloyd said and gave you a closed eyed smile.

"You better be ready, cause I'm gonna rock your world." Cole said and flexed his muscles making you look like a tomato.

"Me first!" Jay said and jumped up and down with his hand in the air.

"Thanks guys!" You smiled at them.

This is gonna be the awkwardest thing ever!

---

OH MY NINJAGO! I am so so so o sorry guys! This is totally late and I have been the laziest author ever! Mentally beat me up if you want! 😭😅 I will try and update more frequently!

Hope you liked this chapter peeps! I would love to read some comments!

Please COMMENT!

Love you all~

-The Winged Mortal
Bye!