chapter 1

Sal's POV

So it's been a while like a month or so we moved to the Addison apartments.
Weird people live here but I'm not the one to talk tho I made a friend, Larry, we're like best friends now.
Tho lately he is gotten kinda curious on how I look without my prosthetic and I keep rejecting him on that because I'm very insecure about it plus my face is real ugly I hate it.
But I know at some point i should show him my face since we're so close and stuff... but I'm just too nervous.
I know he probably won't judge me or something..luckily he is understandable and said he'll wait till I feel comfortable and decide to show him since he said he doesn't wanna force me to.
But he's probably very impatient.. I mean I can't blame him for being curious a lot of people are curious of my face.
But so far no one had ever seen my face since I got the prosthetic.
So where the thoughts running thru my head when and how to show Larry my face.. he kinda deserves to know so I'll do it today... maybe tomorrow.. no! Ugh I have to do it today.
So I got up from my bed and before i went out I shouted to my dad "I'M AT LARRY'S" with that i left.
I went to the elevator down to the basement.
I knocked on the door and walked in and went to Larry's door and knocked as i heard him say from the other side "come in!"
I opened the door and walked in "hey Larry" "yo Sal! Sup?" "Nothing much was bored so I decided to pay you a visit" "well I was kind of painting again.." "cool..well you know I just didn't wanna pay you a visit i also decided...that.. I think I'm ready to show you mg face" "whoa..are you for real Sal? You have no idea how excited and happy I am" I smiled under my mask he's really precious I slowly took my prosthetic off and my face was there for him to see. 
it was burned skin scars I was missing a bit of my right cheek so you could see my teeth and I have a plastic eye..yeah my face is completely messed up. "Woah dude your face is so fucking cool" he said in amazed and I'm straight up confused "it's ugly.." "No it's not it's really cool and honestly Sal you look beautiful" "oh common.. you can't be serious" he sighed "I understand you think I'm just saying that to not hurt your feelings or something but I'm a 100% honest  i don't care if I'm the only person thinking that I like your face" I felt my face heat up on that like cam burned akin blush? "Wow..uhm thanks Larry" i couldn't help but smile.
We spent the whole day together talking playing video games going after ghost.. till i had to leave again but tomorrow is another day and i feel great for showing Larry my face i slept peacefully that night and also very happy.

Tiger:That's it for this chapter i hope you enjoyed and tell me if you like this story
And how many of you are fans of Sally Face? So curious OwO