3

The journey was around 40 minutes or so, London traffic still proving to be a bitch. At least it gave Will and I time to catch up before we became inseparable. Physically inseparable.

During the car ride, I learned of his roommate, Gee, his new friends - Chip, Stephen, George and Simon to name a few -, his channel growth and his new found love for the mint green jumper and the upsetting story of it shrinking in the wash. He also had the low-down on my university, my job in a restaurant (that I had taken a weeks holiday from to help Will), and how my sister was doing. Him and my older sister Lauren never really got along until after they both found my diary that I wrote at the age of 13, and read diary entries out at my 18th birthday party. 

As we pulled up into a parking space, Will glanced at me quickly and then turned to open the door - before climbing out. I followed his actions and then walked around to the already open boot, to find Will taking out my bag of books and folders. Grabbing the suitcase and shutting the boot. By the time we had made it to his door, we were both severely out of breath as the lift had been broken. Although the door had already been opened by the time we reached it, and a bubbly brunette stepped forward to greet us.

"Hello!" She almost shouts, "You must be Maddie, I'm Gee, Will told me basically nothing about you so, over the next week, we're becoming best buddies!"

"Hello to you too!" I replied when she had finished, "Will hasn't told me much about you either!"

/////////////////////////////////

After Will and I had made our way in, Josh and Gee continued cooking spaghetti for us all, and when it was finished, we all sat and ate it - I chose to sit as far away from Will as I could with it still being normal. After all, I wouldn't have this type of freedom for the next 7 days.

Will coughed loudly, obviously fake and trying to gain someones attention, and I glanced down at my phone to see the time being 11:30. When I looked back at Will, I realised he was nodding his head towards the door that led to his bedroom. It was time. Time to loose the next 7 days of my life in a hellhole trap with my first and only ex-boyfriend.

After standing up simultaneously, my feet move to follow Will and saying bye to Gee and Josh for the night. Will had sat down on his gaming chair, leaving a chair from the dining room table for me to sit on. He leaned forward, attaching the camera to his tripod and turning the device on, and then sat down to start filming.

"What's going on guys? It's Will here and welcome to a slightly different video. You may have noticed the strange looking woman sat next to me," He started, making me punch his shoulder lightly, "And that woman is my ex-girlfriend. Say hi Maddie."

"Hi Maddie,"

"For the next 7 days, we are going to be handcuffed together. Obviously, we wouldn't be able to get dressed so each day, we'll have a 3-minute gap to change in, but other than that, we'll be handcuffed together for every second of the day."

"Kill me now," I mumbled under my breath, already regretting my choice. Will grunted, obviously not happy with my tone but there was nothing he could do about it.

"GEORGINA!" Will called out to Gee.

Feet pattering across the floor signalled that she had arrived and she came bearing gifts. She waved the cuffs around, showing them off to the camera. 

We waited until it was exactly one minute to 12 until we started to put the cuffs on.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Will asked, looking at my nervous face.

"Yes, I'm sure, but are you?" 

Before Will can reply, the clock strikes midnight and the cuffs are secured around our wrists. Kill me now.

SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE SOON ENOUGH!! I HAD UPLOAD AND THEN SCHOOL AND AN EXAM AND A SHIT TONNE OF SCHOOLWORK IM SO SO SORRY!!