How The Good Girl Changed The Bad Boy Chpt. 12

Dakota's POV(: -

*After Jen and Mr. Evans left*

"Hi Dakota." Spencer said awkwardly. I looked at him through wary eyes. His hair was completely messy, looking as if someone had run their hands through it multiple times. And I was just guessing here, but I'm pretty sure it was the girl that Spencer let into his house.

I hadn't meant to see Spencer and the girl, but I was going to go take a walk or something, but I saw her enter his house. Being the stupid jerk he is, he smiled at me and nodded, slamming the door shut as if I was a piece of trash! I was so pissed off at him, but more could I do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"Hi Dakota." Spencer repeated. My mouth thinned into a line and I just felt anger bubbling up inside my chest. Why was I getting pissed anyways?

"Hey." I simply said and turned my head away from him. When I felt his hand go on my shoulder, I shrugged away from it.

"Look, I'm having two of my friends come over. Andy and Drake are their names." Curtly, I nodded towards him, and I heard him sigh.

I layed down on the couch and almost instantly, I fell asleep.

My sleep was cut off short when I heard two guys screaming.

"HEEEYYY BROOOOOO!" Screamed one of the voices.

"Hey Spence." Said a very sexy voice. I almost sat up to look at the guys, but I decided against it.

"Who is that girl sleeping?" The one with the sexy voice asked Spencer.

"Oh! That's my neighbor. You know? The one I was telling you about."

"Man, they way you described her, you'd think she was the most beautiful girl in the world. She's alright." Said the first voice I had heard. My eyebrows almost furrowed, but that would give away my 'sleeping' act.

"Don't say that. She's... She's beautiful." I heard Spencer say. The heat was rising up to my cheeks and I knew my act was going to be revealed soon, so I pretend to act confused. Stretching my arms behind my back, I cracked my backbone, and looked around.

"Where the hell am I?" I mumbled to myself, pretending I had no clue where I was.

"Dakota?" Spencer asked. My head snapped to where he was and my mouth almost dropped at how sexy the two guys looked.

The first guy was just drop dead gorgeous. He had midnight black hair, just like Spencer, and he also had snake bites. He was wearing a black beanie and his black eyeliner was somewhat smudged underneath his waterline, giving his blue eyes a very nice affect. The guy had very slight muscles, but his face had completely made up for it.

Now, the other guy was alright. He was pretty much your typical jock, brownish hair slicked up, brown eyes, and medium sized muscles. The purple shirt he was wearing contrasted against his golden skin. Something about the way he looked screamed 'player'. I continued to stare a bit more, acting very spyish.

I'd seen this guy before, I was for sure of it.

"Drake, how was Robinson?" I heard Spencer ask. THAT'S WHERE I KNEW HIM! He was that stupid man-whore from my science class! Lovely. Of course his friends would be man-whores.

Sighing to myself, I sat up and slowly walked to the kitchen where the guys were sat, drinking sodas. When I entered, the one that looked somewhat like Spencer looked up at me and smiled. Okay. He was seriously sexy. If I didn't freaking love Spencer, I'd be all over this dude.

"Hello. I'm Andy and who are you?" Andy purred. I felt my face turning red, so I looked down, staring at my slippers. What? I was too lazy to change into shoes!