Advice from Marrisa

*DEMIS P.O.V*

I settled Lily down in the living room with a movie and some popcorn, not that I thought she would eat it. I wasn't sure of what to say to Marrisa so I decided to just jump right in there and say it.

"Marrisa,I can't be too sure at this moment but I think lily might have a problem" I cautiously told Marrisa not knowing how she would react. I was worried she would tell me that this would all be too triggering for me and to be honest im not sure I could disagree.

"Problem? What do you mean problem?" She asked me looking genuinely confused.

"Like.. An eating problem.She seemed odd and nervous around her food" I whispered, not wanting Lily to hear me. The last thing I wanted was for her to not trust me.

"How serious??!!" She asked sounding concerned. Its not a surprise she is so worried she has seen the awful effects of this deadly ilneed first hand. She was my rock when I was going through the same thing.

"I'm not sure yet" I told her honestly "maybe we should both just watch her" I suggested. This was the best way to go about it. Just find out what were dealing with first before we jump into anything to drastic.

"Sure I can speak to her care worked and see if they've noticed anything too" Marrisa suggested. I decided this was a good idea. Surely her care worker would know if she was annorexic.

Good idea I replied. Desperate for her to get right on it. If my little girl needs help than I want to give it to her as soon as possible.

*MARRISA ON PHONE TO CARE WORKER*

"Hello this is Marrisa one of Lily's carers" I decided to introduce myself simply.  This wasn't about me I just wanted to know if Lily was ok.

"Oh hi how is she?" The voice on the other end asked.

"Erm... Well that's what I wanted to speak to you about" I told her un-sure of my next move.

"Oh really what's wrong?" She asked me begging to sound panicked.  At least I knew this woman cared about Lily.

"Well we have some serious concerns" I told her. I realised I was being brief but decided that maybe it was better if we done this face to face. Its a pretty big deal.

"Okay let's schedule a meeting" I was happy to oblige.We arranged it for Thursday at 12. Today was Wednesday meaning it was tomorrow. I need to get as much info about this girl as possible. I need to help her like I helped Demi.

Lily seemed sweet enough. She was geourgous to say the least. With her long blonde hair and bright blue eyes I just wished she would put a bit of weight on. She was polight when we met and we bonded over our oove for art. She seems like the perfect littke companion for Demi exceot for one thing... this eating disorder.

I know that sounds harsh but im just looking out for Demi. I dont want this to trigger her, she cant afford that with her tour coming up and I know she is easily triggered. I will have to have a serious and long chat with Demi about this aftet the meeting when I have found out as much as possible about Lily.  Until than all I can do is keep my eye on them... both of them.

(A/N: helloooo again my beautiful readers. Are you enjoying the book let me know! im so addicted to wattpad there are some great books out there especially on bringing OTPs together speaking of which... I have other books on this account if you are interested.  There are three othet fanfics: Dance moms, Dance academy and Alone (A troyler and phan AU) please check them out and follow me on social medias to get updates. Speaking of which...)

Social Media:
Tumblr: message me for my tumblr url
Twitter: chelsealowe67
Website: www.myrandombabble.wordpress.com

if you have read this far be sure to comment 'Alone (Troyler AU)' we can confuse the other people and it will be our little secret ;)