Neko

Edit: THIS ONE SUCKS I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT READ IT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO CRINGE. I am serious I hate this oneshot so badly...

I'm so sorry if this is really short I'm just lazy and I wanted to update so yeeeeee

Brendon was close to waking up, his vision was still blurry. He sat up on the bed and waited for his eyes to adjust. Brendon patted Ryan's side as the older boy was sleeping right next to him. "Wake up Ryan," Brendon simply stated. Ryan groaned and stirred in the sheets before finally sitting up, his tired face very evident. "HOLY SHIT," Brendon yelled as he jumped back from Ryan.

"What the hell is your problem I just woke up, I'm not gonna look perfect 24/7 you asshole," Ryan grimaced. "No no no no no it's not that but what's on your um head," Brendon explained. Ryan craned his neck in confusion and felt something move on top of his head. Ryan touched what the unfamiliar thing was and was shocked to feel what he felt. It was a pair of cat ears. "WHAT THE HELL," Ryan screamed throwing his hands away from his head. Brendon chuckled and started to gently pet one of Ryan's ears.

Ryan purred and suddenly a tail sprung out of the sheets. Brendon flinched when he saw the tail. Ryan gasped as he noticed this and started to contemplate what was going on. "Brendon what the hell is happening to me," Ryan sobbed as he couldn't control his feelings anymore. Brendon shushed Ryan and rubbed his back while whispering sweet cooes. Ryan gulped and hiccuped thinking he would be stuck like this forever. How were they ever going to play shows he thought. "B-Bren...what do I do?" Ryan whimpered. "I really don't know baby we will just have to figure something out later," Brendon tried to say as simply as possible to the boy. Ryan nodded and looked down at his lap.

Brendon continued to pet Ryan's ears and started to pet and tug on his tail. "Ah Bren that h-hurts...," Ryan whined as Brendon tugged on his tail. "Oh my god I'm so sorry," Brendon apologized removing his hand quickly.

Ryan thought for a moment and smirked. "C-Can you keep doing that?" Ryan asked. Brendon nodded and grabbed Ryan's tail again and started to tug on it while giving it the occasional pump. Ryan let a series of whines and small moans. "F-Feels good Bren...so good," Ryan moaned. Brendon kept going as he used his other hand to slip Ryan's pj pants off. Ryan was left with his boxers which had a wet patch from his precum. Brendon groped the other's crotch and kneaded it hard. "Ahhhhh Bren...s-so good ughhh yesss," the older moaned.

Brendon kept tugging on Ryan's tail and stopped for a brief moment to pull Ryan's boxers off. Brendon used the precum to slick up Ryan's cock and began pumping it. Ryan threw his head back and enjoyed the pleasure he was getting. Brendon pulled on Ryan's shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. Ryan was painfully hard now and his dick was turning a bright red and pink. Brendon slipped his tongue in and worked inside of Ryan's mouth as he kept pumping the other's length.

"I-I want to release," Ryan groaned through Brendon's lips. Brendon nodded and pumped harder on his cock and tail. Ryan made many sex noises and moans until he came. He released his load onto Brendon's hand. Brendon wiped Ryan's cum all over Ryan's face. Ryan whined feeling his sticky load all over his face. "Lick it, taste yourself babe," Brendon demanded. Ryan licked his lips and could taste his salty cum.

"Mmm so hot," Brendon said scooting closer to Ryan. Brendon made out with him again but this time it was sloppy. Brendon was licking the cum off of Ryan's face and connected their lips for Ryan to be able to taste his load again. Once that was done, both boys had cleaned up their sweat and cum with some towelettes. They collapsed on the bed not wanting to get up. "Thanks Brendon," Ryan said out of breath. "Anytime babe," Brendon replied getting comfy in bed again. Both boys cuddled next to each for the next few hours and slept and talked.

"Hey Bren what are we gonna tell the guys?" Ryan asked about the whole cat ears and tail business. "Eh not to worry about it Ryan, I'm sure we can just tell them some weirdo voodoo lady just cast a shitty spell on you," Brendon explained. Ryan laughed and nuzzled his head in Brendon's chest. Brendon played with his cute cat ears and they both took a trip to dream land.

Hello frens I am really getting lazy with this booklet. I'm not as interested in writing in this book that much but I'm not stopping though. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!! I'll still update this bc Ryden is still my main bitch. But I have simply just gotten into new ships in which I want to write about. So I may or may not write and publish other works for other ships sometime in the future.

Anywhos I'm thinking about changing this booklet cover I feel like it's kinda bland now. I wished I knew how to use photoshop ;-; Hopefully I guess I'll figure something out but I bet the new cover will look like shit if I try to do something oh well...

Alrighty then I think I'm done here!

K bye 👋

~Hayden🖤