Eleven

I was sitting on my bed trying to finish my homework but I couldn't concentrate. Connie was sitting at the desk we had, Julie was sitting on her bed and Luis was sitting at the end of my bed by the window. Charlie's voice played over and over in my mind with the argument we had. I shut my history book and threw it on the floor. Kicking my shoes off I leaned back hitting my bed, covering my eyes with my hands.

"Are you okay?" Connie asked.

I looked over at her. "Charlie and I got into a fight."

"About what?"

I looked at her and tried my hardest not to look at Luis. "Nothing." I said staring at the ceiling.

"It doesn't seem like nothing." Connie raised her eyebrow at me and then pretended to look out the window but I know what she was doing.

I was trying to remain calm about the whole situation because by now Julie and Luis were looking at me too. I didn't know what to say so I kinda just sat there until they stopped looking at me. Once they did I rolled over facing the wall and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to an arm wrapped around me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Luis sound asleep, or so I though. When I rolled over to face him he opened his eyes. He pulled me closer to him and started rubbing my back.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I blushed. Thankfully it's dark enough in here not to tell. "Did I wake you?"

"No I just laid down. I thought I woke you up." He smirked.

"That's okay."

"Is it okay that I lay next you?"

"Well you kinda already are so." I giggled.

"Are you okay with it?"

I hesitated for a moment to make him think I was thinking about it.

"Yes." I answered.

"Okay." He said. "What about this? Are you okay with this?" He wondered before wrapping himself around me.

My eyes widened. Again good thing it's dark in here and he can't see my embarrassing facial expressions.

"I-I'm okay with this t-too."

"Good." He chuckled lightly burring his face in my neck.

Holy jeepers nuts Luis why you gotta do this to me? My body felt like it was on fire. I could fell my cheeks burning red. My heart was racing alongside my mind. I calmed down after a while and fell back asleep. When I woke up I could immediately feel a group of eyes on me. I had my arm around Luis' waist and my head on his chest. I picked my head up and saw Connie, Julie, Charlie, Goldberg, Averman and Kenny were all staring at Luis and I with smiles on their faces.

"Can I help you?" I mumbled still half asleep.

"Smile." Averman rejoiced taking a photo of me looking confused and Luis confused with one eye open because he had just woken up as the picture was taken.

"Ooo let me see." Connie smiled. Averman showed her and everyone but Luis and I the photo.