The Bully and The kind (Larry Stylinson)

Chapter 1

I didn't want to go to school today. Like every other day. The stereotypical  popular jock that every girl gushes over; Louis Tomlinson has been just so awful towards me for the entire school year, it has been driving me crazy. After my mum practically pried me out of my bed to  get up and get ready for school while she packed me a few snacks. The school day was typical, I read my books, sat alone, and waited until the last bell to ring. After school, I began my ten minute walk to my job at the bakery.

The entire walk, Louis was behind me. I noticed he was wearing his football jersey and the Doncaster's team meets up behind The Bakery sometimes, so I prayed that entire walk that he was going there for football, not to torment me. After work, I walked into my empty house, assuming mum and Robin are still at work and Gemma is somewhere with her boyfriend. I grabbed a cup of tea and my favourite book and set off for the small pond behind my house.

Louis pov
"Give me a light, will you?" I asked my friend, Nate who was walking beside me as we were exploring the woods; the only place we could smoke without the fear of getting caught. We walked straight into a clearing, where I saw the boy that I've seen in the halls before.
"Hey could you stay over there for a minute? I'll be right back." I called over to Nate while walking over to the curly haired boy.

Harry's POV
I turn to see Louis walking hesitantly over to me.
"Hi?" I looked up at him.
"Harry is it?" Louis sat down next to me on the broken tree stump.
"Uh, yeah." I looked down at the empty mug, wishing I could just shrink and hide in it right now.
"What's on your wrist? I know you were sad but you're this sad?" Louis asked looking down at the little skin I was showing.
"Louis! Can you hurry it up I want to get home!" I pratically jumped up from the other voice. 
I didn't go to school the next day. I was too nervous Louis would do something. So, I had my friends Darcy and Danielle over to keep me company, while we were finishing up cleaning around the house there was a knock on the door, and Louis was on the other side.