two

"We'll be landing in New York City soon. Just want to remind you to put on your seatbelt and thank you for choosing Delta Airlines."

I've been sitting in this plane, for what feels like ever. But we're almost there, which means we get to go to the hotel, which means I get to go to my bed. Tomorrow is going to be my first day at work. I'm so excited. Not, I'm going to be stuck with my best friend, who is loud and can't keep her mouth shut for her life, working with a group of girls I don't even know of, and dealing with with this burn on my arm.

I literally can't count how many times Dinah apologized, but this thing hurts like hell. After the accident Dinah bought me breakfast and got a call that her flight was about to board. So she had to go. Which sucked because then I was stuck with Ashley. Who just snatched the food from my hands and proceeded to sing Fifth Harmony.

I looked out of the window and my eyes gleamed with anticipation. I've only been to New York one other time and I was six. So I don't remember much. I turned my head looking at Ashley. She was sound asleep. I tapped her nose and she scrunched it up twisting in her seat.

"Hey," I shook her arm. "Ashley get up. We're about to land." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the my all time favorite book The Little Prince. I hit her on the head and her hand grabbed my arm. I squealed and snatched my arm away. She touched my burn making it hurt worse. "Ashley! Why did you do that!" I held my arm to my chest. A pout making its way on my face.

"Oh, do not give me that look! Your the one who hit me with a book." She buckled her belt and placed her phone in her backpack, before putting it under the seat in front of her. Her eyes traveled over to me, looking at my burn. "What the hell is that!" She grabbed my arm gently. Thank the Lord, because I don't think I can take anymore pain from this one boo-boo.

"I tried to tell you earlier, someone spilt coffee on me when I got our breakfast." I pulled my arm away. Grabbing a piece of gum and closing my eyes.

"Oh, why didn't you tell me?" I promise I love this girl, but she really irks my nerves.

"I just told you. When I tried to tell you earlier, you wouldn't listen to me." I crossed my arms and closed my eyes. As the plane dips the line between the shadow and light moves, I listened to the hum of the motors. In just a few minutes I'll be in paradise.

. . .

Knock!
Knock!
Knock!

"Y/N! Open this door! You've been asleep forever and I'm hungry!" I groaned and marched over to the door. As I unlocked it Ashley immediately barged in. "What are you doing?" She walked over to my bed and sat down.

"What do you mean what am I doing?" I went to my suitcase and pulled out my hairbrush. Ashley got up and took it out of my hands. "Ashley," I whined her name trying to take it back.

"You really don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Y/N you need to start checking your messages. We have to go to the girls' photo shoot and then we're going out." My face flushed. I hate "going out" because every time I do something just has to go wrong. Like the time I got caught sneaking out, never tried again.

"I don't have an I.D. and neither do you. So how are we going to go out?" I raised my eyebrows, snatching my brush from her hands.

"We'll worry about that later. But right now get dressed." She pranced her way to the door. "I'll be back in a few minutes."