"Now Melissa we don't want to give our new members that kind of impression." My brother and I looked at the person who spoke. He seems to lead this group because Melissa became quiet and flustered.

Huh, someone has a crush.

"My name is Cash and I'm the leader of team D. Nice to have you." He shook both of our hands and something about the glint of his eye tell me that this was not our first meeting.

"I'm Ethan and this is my sister Susannah. Nice to meet you.", Ethan said. I didn't say anything because I was still figuring out where I've seen the guy.

"Okay, now, let's train." Cash motioned to follow him and we all started to walk in his direction.

***

We entered a massive room about one-fourth to one-third of the size of a football field where a couple of the other teams were beginning to train. Cash brought us to a corner that has the letter D embedded on the wall. He stopped walking and turned to face us.

"Before we begin, I want to know what our new members could do.", Cash said. There were only 3 of us who were added to the team and honestly, I'm excited and nervous at the same time. He started to pick up files that were on the table

"Richard Drake." Everyone looked at the guy beside my brother. He raised up his chin as if to challenge Cash. "Specializes in martial arts…ooh black belt. Nice. Let's see what else."

He started to flip through the file. "A genius? Okay."

Cash crossed his arms and looked at Richard. "Have you ever handled a gun before?" We head turned to the guy in question.

"Uh…um", he stuttered. I think he tried to look for the best possible excuse but failed because Cash began to talk again.

"I guess not. Since you haven't touched at gun at all, you will focus on fire arms training." When Richard didn't answer Cash looked at him as if waiting for a response.

"Uh, yes sir"

Cash brought down the file and took the last one. "And now the fun part. The Croft twins."

He flipped through the file and silently read each word. He seemed to concentrate because Melissa tried to bring back his attention.

"Ah yes. Ethan Croft was the head of the Mathlete, Fencing team and football team. He specializes in Computer technology, hand-to-hand combat, weapon-to-weapon combat and cars. His twin, Susannah Croft was the captain of the swim team and cheersquad. And specialized in guns and armory, motorcycles, hand-to-hand combat and weapon-to-weapon combat. They're both black belts in 4 martial arts and fluent in 9 languages."

Everyone became quiet after hearing what we can do. Actually we don't really like people to know what we can do. Its forbidden in our family to tell other people. We did not complain and we did not understand at that time.

Before our parents died, they both enrolled my brothers and I to language classes and martial arts class. When Mattie turned 11, my dad started to bring him to hunting with Uncle Roger. After my parents died, our uncle continued what my parents didn't get to finish. For us it seemed cool to learn all these things but sometimes I feel like a freak because kids our age don't do this. They learn ballet, piano or play barbie and cars. But my siblings and I learn Taekwando, Karate or play who gets to throw the knives on the target and who gets to disassemble and assemble a gun the fastest.

"Wow. This is one impressive file you got here. But it doesn't mean that you will be treated as kings or queens. You will start from the bottom like everyone else and work your way up. Understood?"