the beginning

In the year of the dragon. in a world beyond the realms. I like all the others awaited the birth of the dragon of whom the prophecies foretold. but the dark master heard of prophecies as well. I should have hidden the eggs long before. but I...I thought they we were ready I thought they were safe... oh how I was wrong. then temple started to shake "save them the dark armies has came" volteer said.  then ignitus grabbed the purple and red eggs and took off to the sliver valley he set the purple egg on top of a mushroom and he did the same to the red egg and he push them into the river. "may the ancestors look after you. may they look after us all." ignitus said and he took off back to the temple when he got there all the eggs was smashed all but one. eventually, the eggs came to rest at two part of a distant swamp where a group of dragonflies gather round and the other dragonflies gather round wondering what magnificent creatures could possibly live inside. but they didn't have to wait for long what emerged from the eggs freighted them at first but finally amazed  and astonished them. "eight...nine...ten here I come" spyro said it was a purple dragon and the other was a red celestial dragon which the two different dragonflies decided to adopt and rise as one of there own. they name him spyro and the other was wim he grow up alongside sparx a young dragonfly that was born on the same day and wim grow up alongside blitz anther dragonfly that was born on the same day. the two were almost like brothers oddly matched brothers the world has ever seen and wim and blitz were almost like sister and brother. "never catch me purple boy" sparx said "catch me if you can red boy" blitz said "you so toast when I get you" spyro said "I will get you" I said "I see you my little glowing friend" spyro said "seeing and catching are to different things, big boy" sparx said and he took off running. "yeah you better run" spyro said and he took off after sparx. and wim was running after blits after sparx was teasing spyro two frogweed ate sparx and blitz "alright let me out of here you overgrown frog ok wim help sister out" she said and wim started to whack at frogweed and it spit blitz out "ugh now that was just gross" she said and spyro whack the other frogweed and it spit out sparx "ugh now I smell as bad as you do" sparx said "ohhh and that pretty bad see ya later sucker!" he said and took off again and so did blitz "so much for gratitude" spyro and I said.  so we went after them  "hey that cheating we're not allowed in there" I said "he right you know" spyro said "pfff excuse, excuse catch up or give up chunky's" sparx and blitz said. "what your name" I said "my name spyro you must be wim" spyro said "yes" I said spyro and me broke the skull head and we went inside to find sparx and blitz. "has anybody  seen  a giant purple and red thing we seem to lost Are's" they said and we going after them again and we made it out of the cave "you know this game getting a little boring" they said "ahhh!" they both screamed "sparx" spyro said "blitz" I said spyro and I ran to them. "I thought all of you guys were gone" the ape said "you miserable crowed let us go" blitz and sparx said "grrr ha ha ha ha. don't let them get away" the ape said it was on spyro and I started to fight off the apes the bigger ape started to though tnt at us and we moved out of the way and ones the apes were died "let us out of here and fight us like a thing what every you are you pathetic wretch!." sparx and blitz said "argh I had just about enough of you two" the ape said "sparx blitz look out" "nooo!!" me and spyro said spyro breath fire while I breath white fire. at the apes and "wha woo was that fire dude's" sparx and blitz said "take care of them...I got to report to cynder" the ape said and he left me and pyro we're left to fight more ape's and once we were done we set sparx and blitz free. "you guys almost touched us wait" they said.