Rescue

...Birds...

...Cats...

...Dogs...

...Freedom...

You sighed. While being still stuck on the chair, you tried thinking about positive things, trying to keep your sanity. "What did I get myself into..." [Y/N] sighed deeply, feeling regretful. 'Ugh... I've been here for so long my butt hurts...' The girl thought, closing her eyes and leaning back on the chair. 'This whole thing sucks...'

Until an annoying, yet alarming, laughter snapped you back into reality. It was that Saeran guy again. Ugh.

"He's arrived! They've arrived!" the cyan-eyed guy laughed maniacally.
"MC, prepare the bomb! They think they're so smart, don't they?" Saeran grinned "We'll show them." "Yes sir."

These two... Their words gave me goosebumps, every time. And yet I continued struggling to get free, I needed to do something quick... This isn't going anywhere good. 'I just hope no one gets hurt because of this madness...'

After moving my hands around for a short while, a grin found it's way on my lips, as I finally had managed to release my hands free.
Of course, I tried putting the rope back to hide that fact, in a way that I could take it off again. 'When the opportunity to run appears, I'll instantly dash off...'. [Y/N] nodded to herself, feeling a slight hint of hope. Perhaps she whould be able of actually escaping...

______________________________________

707's POV

Running to the front door, I easily find my way in, careful for no one to notice me. "Where is she?!" I whispered to myself, frustration taking over me. Walking around, my eyes spot an opened door, and my feet instantly move into that direction.
Moving in further, my eyes widened. I tried hiding myself. "[Y/N]!" I yelled into a sort of whisper, careful for no one to notice me, but loud enough for her to hear. The girl turned around, now facing me.

"Seven! Don't come near!" the girl I was looking all over for whispered back. She was all tied up and sat on a chair. She had this worried look all over her face, her eyes full of fear and agitation. I examined her, looking for any sort of damage they could have caused her.
Luckily enough, she seemed to be fine, aside from the fact she was stuck. I sighed in relief.

"Don't worry, I'll free you and take you back. They're all waiting outside, we got this" I gave her a wink, trying to calm her down. She seemed even more uneasy.
Ignoring her sudden change of expression, I got off my hiding spot carefully and leaned in, trying to free her feet.

"Luciel! Stop! It's a trap!" [Y/N] tried to warn me. I looked up at her, determined to free her and just run out of that place. "...I know... That's why we gotta be quick"

"Seven no! Listen to me! They-" after she could finish her sentence, she interrupted herself by taking out a sudden gasp. I moved around to see the source of her fear. I almost froze.

A guy almost my weight with cyan eyes and white with a hint of pink hair stood there right in front of us. He seemed pissed of as his eyes laid on me.
"You. You're here." the guy spoke. For some unknown reason, he then cracked up a smirk. "Finally!" His eyes seemed to sparkle at one point.

"Luciel..." [Y/N] spoke from behind with concern, almost in a whisper. I was so confused... "What do you mean by that?!" I gave him a puzzled yet angry expression.
What the heck was going on? Is this the hacker? Is it actually him? Why was he doing all of this? Was he responsible for MC's disappearance too? MC did leave a weird note when she left though... We thought she left on her own? I needed answers... I hardly ever slept at night since.

He chuckled sheepishly "You really don't remember me, do you?" The unknown guy then brought a hand up to his right cheek, giving a weird and dark expression, that devilish smirk still across his pale face.

"...Saeyoung."