Chapter 13

It surprised me when the she-wolves came over and started talking to me but it wasn't so bad. Serafina was an amazing diver. I wanted to swim and dive too. I was just too shy. 

Bishop came over and told me, "Come on sis, you're an amazing diver." Then so just I could hear: "Show these werewolves how it's done." I rolled my eyes and got up, I'd been wanting to dive as soon as I'd latched my eyes on the spectacular diving board. 

When I was at the end of the board all my shyness just floated away, it disappeared as though I had never been shy in my entire life. My time was perfect as I flew in the air, twisting and curving smoothly to the water where my hands slipped into the water followed by my arms, body and legs. I swam to the surface laughing. 

Peter met me, "Beautiful, that was amazing!" 

"Thank you." I blushed, feeling my shyness return. 

I went back to my spot by the side the pool, wanting to get out of the circle of attention. 

The she-wolves were talking. 'Hum, will I ever think of them as just girls?' I wondered to myself. 

"That was awesome!" one of them congratulated me and I smiled shyly and softly said thanks. 

They continued talking but I stared off into space, watching the boys dive and such. Then suddenly I got up and grabbed my sketch book that I'd set on a table. I sat down and started drawing the dive Peter just did.  

The pool and the board under him as he was going though the air, his face set; everything I drew, my brother talking to one of the werewolves, some watching Peter, the she-wolves talking, ignoring them. I was soon finished and I looked it over and smiled. Peter was coming over to me. 

"Why are you over here, alone, beautiful?" he asked me. 

"I was drawing." I smiled then showed him my drawing. "What do you think of it?" I asked as he looked at it. I wanted him to like it, I mean I really wanted him to like it and I don't know why. 

"You know what beautiful...I love it! Do you mind if I show it off?" 

I shook my head and then he quickly ran over and showed his parents. They talked then he brought it back to me. 

~~~ 

After we all got done swimming, Peter walked me to my room. 

"Um, Peter,  where is the garden?" 

He smiled, "I'll show you really quick." He led me downstairs and out a door until finally we came to the garden. It smelled so good. 

I gasped, "It's like heaven on earth." 

"Beautiful huh?" 

"Yes." I breathed, walking around. My green eyes were huge as I tried to take everything in. Peter put his arm around my waist. "Don't worry about taking it all in at once, I'll bring you here again." He smiled at me. Where his arm was touching me tingles spread though my body.

I smiled up at him "Thanks." 

He led me back to my room and kissed my forehead, leaving tingles spreading from my forehead. When I went to lie down, I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.